Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Custom Stadium Seat Relic Card

I have a seat from the old Cowboy's Stradium and want to use it to mae custom stadium seat relic cards. Not specified to a player but more generic which any former player could sign.

I am having a creative block and was wondering if any members have suggestions or ideas of what i could do Or even a design of there own we could work out a deal for some completed cards with the seat piece in them for trade of the design.

Perhaps someone can come uo with a booklet design ? Seat piece on one side, other side for a signature ?

Thanks
    Last edited by bleublancetrouge; 04-06-2015 at 09:32 AM.
    Custom Cards - More then a Hobby, Its a Passion

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

I did these a while back as I collect memorabilia from Shea stadium and had a similar idea to yours. Pretty straight forward design but I wanted to include a visual of the piece as well as it's place in the stadium, something card manufacturers seem to have forgotten.

**EDIT** I look forward to to seeing them, I luv me some booklets.
    Last edited by GUCD231; 04-07-2015 at 01:47 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have broke down the creative block wall and came up with a stadium relic signature booklet for the Cowboys seat pieces. Will be having them printed later this week and will post scans soon as possible.