Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

UD Posts Massive UD Ice Gallery (FB Link)

Over 100 new images here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8633950&type=1

Some of the highlights, set your hobby phasers to drool:

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those patches are too small. Should have done a window like the Hot Prospects White Hot /3.

Silver autos on anything but a black surface looks bad ..... same with gold ink.

But maybe its just me ..... all the hype around Ice is ridiculous. Doesnt anyone remember how bad this stuff was? If I remember correctly, odds of finding a /99 rookies in 05/06 was something like 1 in every 13 cases. Patches maybe 1 or 2 per case ..... and a box loaded with 6 /2999 Rookies.

The Black additions is nice ...... a little extra bonus value adding a few more somewhat short printed rookies.

Both Lustrous Signatures and Lustrous Rookies look nice .... I like the vets looking like Sweet Shot Ice Signings ..... and gold ink on black = thumbs up.

But really ..... for most likely the most sought after rookie auto patch ( unless your guy is a /99 in The Cup ) .... they sure used the smallest possible swatches for those Ice RC Au Patches /10
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

The checklist is up online:
    http://sports.upperdeck.com/collecto...&r=1&sid=62618

They stated a 210 card set but only listed 168, are the other 42 supposed to be a surprise?
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

Stunning cards! Hope there a few Dougie's and I mean few.

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country

want that gretzky 1/1 <3

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those patches are too small. Should have done a window like the Hot Prospects White Hot /3.

Silver autos on anything but a black surface looks bad ..... same with gold ink.

But maybe its just me ..... all the hype around Ice is ridiculous. Doesnt anyone remember how bad this stuff was? If I remember correctly, odds of finding a /99 rookies in 05/06 was something like 1 in every 13 cases. Patches maybe 1 or 2 per case ..... and a box loaded with 6 /2999 Rookies.

The Black additions is nice ...... a little extra bonus value adding a few more somewhat short printed rookies.

Both Lustrous Signatures and Lustrous Rookies look nice .... I like the vets looking like Sweet Shot Ice Signings ..... and gold ink on black = thumbs up.

But really ..... for most likely the most sought after rookie auto patch ( unless your guy is a /99 in The Cup ) .... they sure used the smallest possible swatches for those Ice RC Au Patches /10

There won't be /2999 rookies...highest is /999 so /99 will probably be 1 per case..

Anyways, pics are standard stuff....nothing wow....so your typical boxes will be me but still better than what's out now for 14-15..
    Expect those nice patches to be nice and white or black one color...

What are those /199 rookies?

Like the extra black pack...

How soon will these fade/smear from the acetate? Can't be long term..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everyone was just drooling over OPC platinum and its already being given away for free on ebay...
    Like it so much that people give it away

Pay $125 for a box...sell for $10...lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll pick up one box to try out...

Has jagr and selanne auto's....probably a lot of redemptions

Colton Orr glaciar graph...lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see they changed Pastranek Ice from /299 to /99 from original sell sheet...I guess gotta do it since the rookie class is so bad...

UD always jumps on the bandwagon early...that's why all their Cup /99's become busts later...like last year...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Some nice looking stuff in the previews. Nothing on the checklist really jumps out as something I really want to own though. Maybe when I see a few more of them live I'll be gunning to pick up a few?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast