Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Now THIS is murder

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

This is bad but let us not make it out like this is a common occurance either. I don't want to hear a Mike Brown reference here.

No Mike Brown reference from me. I just know that not all cops are perfect angels.

SCF Rewards
    Country

All I'm going to say is that I oppose the decision to close my thread and I FEEL the video SHOULD be made to be displayed on this thread for EVERYONE to see.

You guys are not realizing that without the video in question we would literally have another Ferguson type story and thanks to that other case, SOME people would NOT believe that the man was running away and instead believe the cops.

This is an epidemic in this country.....cops shoot to kill ANYONE for just about ANY reason nowadays.

But let's just see how FOX spins this, let's see them dig up a "thug" picture of him, let's see them blame the victim for past wrongs that he may have done...

And of course let's see the cop apologists do what they do best.

Screw the American police.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

This is bad but let us not make it out like this is a common occurance either. I don't want to hear a Mike Brown reference here.

This was more of a preemptive thread before Alex could come in and tell us how all police are corrupt racist killers

Oops too late
    Last edited by jlzinck; 04-08-2015 at 12:42 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I especially love how he immediately RAN back to get the taser and RAN back over and dropped it next to mr. Scott...His lawyer was smart to bail on him.

I overlooked that he had taken the Taser up next to the guy. Sad thing is that there was literally no excuse for this. That guy was in his 50's and barely jogging away. Even an average cop should have been able to run him down. In fact, I doubt the guy was even going to be able to make it over the chest-high fence that he was running towards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

AGreed they are not nor do I say they are. But I find it amusing that some ( I have the stones to say ALex) make it it that EVERY single cop is bad. And that is just not the case.I think it is a shame that a man who admits he is a coward that hides behind a computer because he cannot face the truths he believes in has any say in any matter. But that is just my opinion.
    No Mike Brown reference from me. I just know that not all cops are perfect angels.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How nice, faced with overwhelming video evidence no one is doing the apologetic dance...

Don't worry though....IT'S COMING!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Actually we are just waiting on how this will become a Christian issue. Don't hold back pour your Kool Aide son.
    How nice, faced with overwhelming video evidence no one is doing the apologetic dance...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

What apologetic dance?

Evidence trumps everything.

The hatred that flows through you is sad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

AGreed they are not nor do I say they are. But I find it amusing that some ( I have the stones to say ALex) make it it that EVERY single cop is bad. And that is just not the case.I think it is a shame that a man who admits he is a coward that hides behind a computer because he cannot face the truths he believes in has any say in any matter. But that is just my opinion.

C'mon big man....tell me who YOU are!!!

Tell me where you work and where you live.

Meet me in person and discuss religion and let's see how it goes...

Yeah, I'm such a COWARD, that I don't hold back my punches, I tell you exactly what I'm thinking and if it wasn't for the rules of this place, I'd use the language that I truly want to use to express myself as well.

So, tell me again do you believe in God?

Oh right, you don't want to comment on that.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Evidence trumps everything.

Except if you believe in God apperantly.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast