Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

First, I am not going to prove you wrong on the bolded part. Instead I challenge you to prove that statement correct.

Second, the right is not wrong on the issue of gay marriage. Gays should not have a right that others do not just because they are gay. NOBODY has the "right" to get married in this country. There is not a single law anywhere in the country that protects the right of any individual to get married. Creating a law that gives them the right to get married is preferential treatment which is in direct conflict with the concept of fair and equal treatment for all.

They do not want the right to get married. They want the right to ensure that society (govt agencies, etc) recognize that marriage as it does others.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

They do not want the right to get married. They want the right to ensure that society (govt agencies, etc) recognize that marriage as it does others.

The United States Supreme Court will hear arguments today in Obergefell v. Hodges, a case that could determine whether same-sex marriage is a constitutional right

37 States with Legal Gay Marriage and 13 States with Same-Sex Marriage Bans

There's No Real Case Against Gay Marriage

President Obama announced Wednesday that he believes same-sex couples should be granted the right to marry

You might want to contact Mr. Obama and the media and let them know it isn't about the right to get married because they all seem to be pretty convinced that it is.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

You can talk semantics all you want. What the gay community wants is recognition of their marriage in the eyes of the law. Call it a "right" if you like. The point is, they want the same treatment YOU get.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It is not semantics. A direct quote from Obama himself...“I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married,”

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

It is thier willingness to FORCE others into their mentality.

but yet that is what you and they are trying to do.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

It is not semantics. A direct quote from Obama himself...“I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married,”

Nothing about a "right" in that quote. If you take it further and ask, "Why do you think they should be able to get married, Mr. Obama?" His answer would probably include, so they can take advantage of all the other benefits straight couples have/get based on their marital status.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Duane....about the whole gun possession is more likely to be used on a family member then an intruder.....this is one of those things that I've always heard and I have read it in a few articles.

I'm not gonna bother to link them because they are from liberal sites and I'm sure you'll think they are biased.

But it makes sense....we've all heard of countless stories of accidental deaths due to a firearm in the home, or spousal murder caused by a gun in a home....

And of course then there's suicides used by guns in the home....there's a lot of those too.

It's very rare to hear that anyone was successfully able to use their gun on an intruder.

Just on that alone I believe that you are more likely to use a gun on a family member, friend, or yourself then an actual threat.

And please stop with the semantics....you and I as straight people get to marry if we wish, gays do not.

This is blatantly unequal.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

how are peoples opinions wrong on marriage?
    marriage has been defined, marriage even has had a bill signed into law, by the hero of the liberals, that defines it.

why must the definition of a word be changed to suit people who are complaining, rather than giving them an equal and viable option?

and guess what, the people who will be "uprising" will be doing so in a legal manner, not rioting and looting as the liberal voters are now doing.

How did you become such an expert on who the rioters are voting for? When did you speak ro them?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

How do you get that this is speaking on my behalf? If that is the case then you need to practice what you preach, unless you support partial birth abortions.

Who is speaking on my behalf regarding my views on abortion?

SCF Rewards
    Country

First, I am not going to prove you wrong on the bolded part. Instead I challenge you to prove that statement correct.

Second, the right is not wrong on the issue of gay marriage. Gays should not have a right that others do not just because they are gay. NOBODY has the "right" to get married in this country. There is not a single law anywhere in the country that protects the right of any individual to get married. Creating a law that gives them the right to get married is preferential treatment which is in direct conflict with the concept of fair and equal treatment for all.

So what a minute. Are you saying if you were single and want to get married to a woman the state has the right to deny you just like they could deny a gay person. If so i demand proof if not im calling it discrimination like it is.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast