Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

This is so ignorant. The liberals REALLY need to stop lending so much credibility to fringe right wingers. Conservatives are not going to pick up arms and go to war against the government because gay people who are already allowed to have sexual relations, live together and join in civil unions are now allowed to call their civil union a marriage. The only people more ignorant than those who say this are those who believe it.

Im sure liberals will stop once you conservatives stop letting the far right loons speak on your behalf.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

ALex come on for once be sincere.You mention it every chance you get. Your in your 20's early 30;s at best which has been also talked about to death. YOUR EXPERIENCE has been told to us and is informative from YOUR SIDE[ but it is not how it always works and is not gospel!QUOTE=JustAlex;13822423]I don't always mention it....but when I do, is to remind the reader that I have INSIDE knowledge of what it's like to be an evangelical.[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Country

And? People can protest anything they want. Where is it written that we all are required to conform to the leftist agenda? Liberals protest gun rights every day and that is a CONSTITUTIONAL right. I see no issue with people protesting something that isn't even protected by Federal law yet if it is OK for libs to constantly protest something that is.

The point I was trying to make is that far right individuals (conservatives included) will continue to fight this tooth and nail....I assume for many years.

And the funny thing will be that decades from now, our History books will look back on this time and it will clearly show who was on the right and wrong side of history.

ALex come on for once be sincere.You mention it every chance you get. Your in your 20's early 30;s at best which has been also talked about to death.

I mention it when it's appropriate to mention it.

If we're having a discussion about religion and I can make some imput based on my former background then I think it's appropriate.

BTW, I've also mentioned in the past that for the most part I don't have many negative memories of my time being an evangelical.

In fact, not much has changed.....I was a liberal back then, and I'm still a liberal today, I believed that people in general should try to help one another and we should follow the golden rule back then, and I still believe all that stuff today.

What you might find shocking is that I believe that my Evangelical Christian upbringing still influences me today in the way I view politics....and I say this in a positive manner.

What DID change was the outlook I had dealing with the actual concepts of Christianity....such as "sin", the "afterlife", Biblical law, and of course the most important of all..."god".

I reject all of these concepts, I believe they are false and are only in place to manipulate and control people.

The ones that most staunchly accept these concepts and put it into practice are (usually) far right Christians....and if you notice, they are the ones that get the brunt of my commentary.

I think I have been pretty consistent in my narrative and I try to explain myself the best I can.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 04-28-2015 at 03:42 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Im sure liberals will stop once you conservatives stop letting the far right loons speak on your behalf.

How do you get that this is speaking on my behalf? If that is the case then you need to practice what you preach, unless you support partial birth abortions.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The point I was trying to make is that far right individuals (conservatives included) will continue to fight this tooth and nail....I assume for many years.

And the funny thing will be that decades from now, our History books will look back on this time and it will clearly show who was on the right and wrong side of history.

Liberals will continue to fight gun ownership rights tooth and nail until the end of time. Does that make them wrong in your opinion?

The idea that history books show who was right and who was wrong is hardly accurate, unless you think that history books painting the US Cavalry as the heroes and Indians as the evil enemy are accurate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Liberals will continue to fight gun ownership rights tooth and nail until the end of time. Does that make them wrong in your opinion?

The idea that history books show who was right and who was wrong is hardly accurate, unless you think that history books painting the US Cavalry as the heroes and Indians as the evil enemy are accurate.

Same books STILL have not corrected that they weren't and still aren't indians. Columbus thouht this was india. Even after the natives said it wasn't, they were like "naaahhh....you're Indians". And it stuck to this day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And I as a liberal will continue to say THOSE liberals are wrong....at the very least though, the reason they fight gun ownership is NOT due to bigotry.....although I agree that they are wrong.

As much as I DON'T like guns myself, citizens have a right to own them.

And more than likely they will use said gun on a family member, a friend, or themselves then an intruder.....but so be it, people have the freedom to make mistakes I suppose.

History books clearly show us who was right and wrong during the Civil War....

They clearly show the barberism of the South.

They clearly show how and why WWII started and who was right and wrong.

But doing a better comparison towards this topic.....history books clearly showed us an America divided by race, and people who fought against this division.

In that occasion, it also clearly shows who was right and wrong.

Face it....the far right and conservatism is in the WRONG SIDE....at least be honest about it.

If I can be honest, so can you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

how are peoples opinions wrong on marriage?
    marriage has been defined, marriage even has had a bill signed into law, by the hero of the liberals, that defines it.

why must the definition of a word be changed to suit people who are complaining, rather than giving them an equal and viable option?

and guess what, the people who will be "uprising" will be doing so in a legal manner, not rioting and looting as the liberal voters are now doing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The people's opinions are not the problem.

It is thier willingness to FORCE others into their mentality.

Yahweh is a monster in the OT, he commands his people to literally BUTCHER gays for no other reason than being gay.

And thousands of years later, his most fanatical followers STILL can't understand that humans have evolved thier understanding and realize how wrong it is to discriminate against gays.

Far right Christianity is simply deplorable and counterintuitive to our secular society.

And far right American Christians just like those God damn Baltimore rioters make me ashamed to call myself American.

Extremism is a disease....both on the right AND left.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

And I as a liberal will continue to say THOSE liberals are wrong....at the very least though, the reason they fight gun ownership is NOT due to bigotry.....although I agree that they are wrong.

As much as I DON'T like guns myself, citizens have a right to own them.

And more than likely they will use said gun on a family member, a friend, or themselves then an intruder.....but so be it, people have the freedom to make mistakes I suppose.

History books clearly show us who was right and wrong during the Civil War....

They clearly show the barberism of the South.

They clearly show how and why WWII started and who was right and wrong.

But doing a better comparison towards this topic.....history books clearly showed us an America divided by race, and people who fought against this division.

In that occasion, it also clearly shows who was right and wrong.

Face it....the far right and conservatism is in the WRONG SIDE....at least be honest about it.

If I can be honest, so can you.

First, I am not going to prove you wrong on the bolded part. Instead I challenge you to prove that statement correct.

Second, the right is not wrong on the issue of gay marriage. Gays should not have a right that others do not just because they are gay. NOBODY has the "right" to get married in this country. There is not a single law anywhere in the country that protects the right of any individual to get married. Creating a law that gives them the right to get married is preferential treatment which is in direct conflict with the concept of fair and equal treatment for all.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast