Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

adiddle and family's in person success 2015

Even though I been a member for a couple of years I have been posting on my other site. Since I have friends and new contact here I though it would be a good time to start posting here. Please just bare with my posts for now as I move them over from my other site and hopefully by the weekend I will be posting new stories. In baseball my home team is the Somerset Patriots from the Atlantic League which is where most of my post will come from

Again since I have not posted here here is my first post
    My wife knows Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20(also she does not take autos for his as she does not want to take advantage of him). Well in January they had lunch in New York City and when they were done he took here and her friend for a ride to hear his new singles and of course she loved them. The next week he had his Acoustic show in Atlantic City and you know she was there. Well during one of the breaks between songs he had to mention that he took my wife and her friend for a ride to hear the songs and then he mentioned them by name(my wife did show me that part of the event on twitter or something that someone posted online) and they both slid down their in seats. He told the audience how he made them listen to the songs so since they liked them he was going to play a couple. Well I guess the audience figured out who they were because they were the only ones singing the songs.

Oh and by the way my wife did get a couple of her Sidewalk Angels posters she has signed. Last weekend she flew to Oklahoma to see him Saturday night and she had a blast. Of course.
    Last edited by adiddle; 04-27-2015 at 01:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

From 4/11/15
    Today was the Patriots fan fest and I was able to get all players and coaches in attendance. Also was able to watch the 1860 game of baseball between Elizabeth and Neshanic. Always a pleasure

Bad thing today was that the Patriots right now will not hold their end of spring training BBQ meet and greet like they have before for the season ticket holders. Pretty bummed because I would use that day to try to finish up on the players I still needed that I did not get during spring training that have made the team before the season starts.
    Well we will have to work around it
    Todays signings
    CARDS

Brett Jodie 5/5
    Cory Domel 1/1
    Fox Beyer 1/1
    Aharon Eggleston 1/1
    Matt Zielinski 1/1
    Jon Hunton 1/1

Team Sheet

Sparky Lyle
    Brett Jodie
    Shane Spencer
    Cory Domel
    Fox Beyer
    Aharon Eggleston
    Scott Kelly
    Matt Zielinski
    Jon Hunton

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

From 4/14/15
    With today being the Patriots first day for spring training it started with it raining and being in the 50's. By the 11 AM start time the rain had stopped. Thank God

With so many new faces and many with beards and practice jerseys with out numbers I did not do to bad. Mostly position players today so will now have to concentrate on the pitchers on Thursday. The is a rumor that one of our relief pitcher will return form last year but need to wait on this. Anyway here is what I got today

Cards
    Mitch Atkins 3/3
    Randy Boone 3/3
    Adam Donachie 1/1
    Scott Cousins 3/3
    Matt Gamel 12/12 said he would not sign doubles but he did so I thanked him
    Chris Marrero 3/3
    David Vidal 6/6
    Jonathan Tucker 1/1

Team Sheet

Mitch Atkins
    Randy Boone
    Tyler Herron
    Kyler Newby
    Mickey Storey
    Adam Donachie
    Mat Gamel
    Grag Hopkins
    Chris Marrero
    David Vidal
    Scott Cousins
    Alberto Santos
    James Skelton
    Jonny Tucker

In my Baltimore Orioles book

Mitch Atkins

I have to admit that so far this year the above players that I was in contact with were very cooperative and friendly. Hope they stay this way. I would also say that just by watching some of the players field and hit today I can see some players departing quickly this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

From 4/16/15
    Well I was suppose to have a vacation day today to make both morning practice session and the practice game buck work asked me to work my morning shift a couple of days ago and I agreed. IBy the time I got home showered and got to the ball park it was in the First inning so I did not miss much. As posted in the transaction page Anthony Collazo has left the team for personal reasons and the Patriots signed RJ Seidel in his place. Here is what I got today

Cards

Andrew Carigan 1/1
    Nate Spears 2/2
    Thomas Neal 6/6
    Robert Andino 8/14 Told me he will catch me next time to finish

Team Sheet

Sean Bierman
    Buddy Boshers
    Andrew Carigan
    Edwin Quirate
    Daniel Sattler
    RJ Seidel
    Robert Andino
    Nate Spears
    Thomas Neal

After today all I need on the team sheet is TJ Chism David Harden and Lucas Irvine plus the bull pen catcher Alex Sepulveda and then finish up Robert Andino and cards and also my Orioles book. As of now for me it has been a productive 3 days. Hope to make it tomorrow as it would be my last day I can attend spring training but they are calling for rain so we will see .

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

From 4/17/15
    Well the rain held off so I was able to finish up everything today.
    Right now we have 30 players and have to get down to 27 by start of season and I think this year may be a little tougher in deciding unless something happens. Those players not chosen could be held in the wings also as some players will be picked up early also. All in all it was a good spring traing for me even though there is a week left which I cannot attend.
    First home game is May 1.

Cards

Robert Andino 6/6

Team Sheet

TJ Chism
    David Harden
    Lucas Irvine
    Alex Sepulveda bullpen catcher

Baltimore Orioles Book

Robert Andino

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

With last nights game being opening night plus post game fireworks by the time that was over and we grabbed a bite to eat it was a late night.
    Last night was tough as it was 58 degrees at game time and everyone had jackets or sweatshirts on even the starting players. Only Wilson Valdez did not cover up but he also refused to sign.
    Anthony Lerew was the starting pitcher so he did not sign and Mike DeMark did not travel as he came down with back spasm's the night before.
    This is who I was able to decipher with being dressed up. All on cards

Luis De La Cruz 1/1 El Scorcho from another site
    Shaun Hill 5/5 3 El Scorcho
    Matt Neil 1/1 El Scorcho
    Salvador Paniaqua 1/1 El Scorcho
    Shaun Teufel 2/2 El Scorcho
    Corey Thurman 9/9 6 El Scorcho gave Corey an extra card for signing as was much appreciative. Class act as usual
    Mark Mason 1/1 El Scorcho
    Paul Fletcher 1/1 El Scorcho
    Enohel Polanco 1/1 El Scorcho

The following would not stop to sign. Maybe they did not hear me as there were plenty of screaming kids around.
    Eric Patterson
    Wilson Valdez he just refused
    Brandon Boggs
    Brandon Jones
    Rommie Lewis refused twice even after the game

Will attempt to return for tonight's game as I work on Sundays and York does not come back into town until around August 28th.
    Hope its not as cold tonight.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Last nights game vs York went pretty well. Just like the night before I was the ONLY GRAPHER and some people still would not sign. Here is what I was able to get

Brandon Jones 8/8 6 for El Scorcho fron another site Plus gave him one card for signing
    Rommie Lewis 12/12 10 for El Scorcho Plus gave him a stack of cards from El Scorcho he was very appreciative
    Eric Patterson 1/1 El Scorcho
    Logan Williamson 1/1 El Scorcho Was the starting pitcher and was nice enough to stop

DID NOT STOP TO SIGN and I know they heard me plus Wilson even looked right at me

Brandon Boggs 0/2
    Wilson Valdez 0/1

Mike DeMark on the DL
    Anthony Lerew on the IL
    Kyle Heckathorn on the IL

York does not return until the last week of August so hopefully I can complete the above

Next up Friday Bridgeport

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonight's game versus Bridgeport. Great game as it went 10 innings and someone had to lose. Final Somerset wins 1-0
    Great graphing night and Bridgeport seems to be a much better graphing team this year. Everyone very friendly and talkative
    I got everyone except DJ Mitchell who I did not see at all.
    Will be going back tomorrow night but will be doing the Patriots as Bridgeport comes back in 2 weeks and hopefully have some missing items turn up for a couple of players for another friend so I can complete his.
    Here is what I got and all on cards

Mike Antonini 2/2 El Scorcho from another site
    Sean Burroughs 6/6 5 El Scorcho
    Darren Byrd 6/6 El Scorcho
    Sammy Gervacio 2/2 El Scorcho
    Tim Gustafson 2/2 El Scorcho
    Matt Iannazzo 3/3 El Scorcho
    Scott Maine 1/1 El Scorcho
    Patrick Mincey 1/1 El Scorcho
    Luis Rodriquez 2/2 El Scorcho
    James Simmons 1/1 El Scorcho

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Did not post last nights results after the game as I had to get to bed for work today. So back from work and here are the results

Robert Andino 3/3 2 El Scorcho from another site
    Sean Bierman 2/2 1 El Scorcho
    Scott Cousins 1/1 El Scorcho
    Mat Gamel 4/5 2 Elscorcho Mat had told me during spring training he does not sign doubles but did anyway. Last night he stuck to his guns and would not sign doubles.
    Tyler Herron 11/11 8 El Scorcho
    Greg Hopkins 1/1 El Scorcho
    Thomas Neal 1/1 El Scorcho
    RJ Seidel 1/1 El Scorcho
    Shane Spencer 2/2 1 El Scorcho
    Jonny Tucker 1/1 El Scorcho

ON MY TEAM SHEET new guy
    Paul Smyth

The only player not completed other than one card for Gamel was TJ Chism who was deactivated and not expected to return to the team

Next up Lancaster on Tues and Thursday and I hope they are ready to sign as I need about 17 to 20 people.
    Last edited by adiddle; 05-10-2015 at 05:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would love to see some scans of your autographs!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast