Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

You seem to be burying your head in the sand in regards to rape by Muslims. It is rampant. That aside, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if she is unwilling to even be in the same room with him then consecrating the marriage isn't going to be a consensual act.

Much like the rape occurring in the polygamist Mormon community, the idea of "female consent" is foreign to them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

True practitioners of Islam do not marry outside of their race. There are some American converts that do, but anyone that was raised in the religion does not.

So you are saying that members of ISIS are not true practitioners of Islam.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So you are saying that members of ISIS are not true practitioners of Islam.

I have no idea what you are talking about. If you are attempting to reference them taking "wives" from their captors as "servant" or "purpose" wives then I would suggest you learn a little more about what you present yourself to be knowledgeable about. Try looking up Mutah marriage which is the more typical type of marriage that is supposed to involve love and commitment and Mesyar marriage which are unofficial unions for "purposes" while the man is away from his wife in battle or conducting business.

Also Muslims are not to marry non-Muslims if they live in a non-Muslim state. Marrying an atheist is strictly forbidden.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

I have no idea what you are talking about. If you are attempting to reference them taking "wives" from their captors as "servant" or "purpose" wives then I would suggest you learn a little more about what you present yourself to be knowledgeable about. Try looking up Mutah marriage which is the more typical type of marriage that is supposed to involve love and commitment and Mesyar marriage which are unofficial unions for "purposes" while the man is away from his wife in battle or conducting business.

Also Muslims are not to marry non-Muslims if they live in a non-Muslim state. Marrying an atheist is strictly forbidden.

No, I am talking about them taking Western wives of different races. Not captors, willing participants.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No, I am talking about them taking Western wives of different races. Not captors, willing participants.

A lot of that comes down to cultural differences, not so much religious ones. Some Middle Eastern Muslims will marry outside of their race, although rarely do you see a Middle Eastern Muslim married to and African or Anglo Muslim. Rarely do African Muslims marry out of theirs. Because a few do it does not mean it is commonly done nor widely accepted. Pointing out a few occasional instances of something happening and trying to claim that it is the norm is nescient.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

A lot of that comes down to cultural differences, not so much religious ones. Some Middle Eastern Muslims will marry outside of their race, although rarely do you see a Middle Eastern Muslim married to and African or Anglo Muslim. Rarely do African Muslims marry out of theirs. Because a few do it does not mean it is commonly done nor widely accepted. Pointing out a few occasional instances of something happening and trying to claim that it is the norm is nescient.

You made the claim that "true practitioners" do not do something. I pointed out the fact that if you are correct than you must believe ISIS members are not true practitioners of Islam. Now you are walking back that claim. Which is it? Are ISIS "true practitioners of the faith, or aren't they. Or is your claim plain wrong?

And you didn't claim it as "normal", you claimed it as an absolute.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

You seem to be burying your head in the sand in regards to rape by Muslims. It is rampant. That aside, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if she is unwilling to even be in the same room with him then consecrating the marriage isn't going to be a consensual act.

I don't know much about this story other than the quote that you posted. I can't say why it's not a national story, but seems to me that it's not sensational enough. I guess what matters more to me is if it's being investigated and parties being charged.

How rampant is rape by muslims? I'd be interested in seeing the statistics.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't know much about this story other than the quote that you posted. I can't say why it's not a national story, but seems to me that it's not sensational enough. I guess what matters more to me is if it's being investigated and parties being charged.

How rampant is rape by muslims? I'd be interested in seeing the statistics.

Well, just looking at some data maps from the Womanstats Project, it looks like being a woman in the Middle East or Africa is a bad situation to be in if you don't want to be raped.

Sweden has seen a 1400% increase in rape in the 40 years since their parliament voted to homogenize their society with immigrants. They have seen a tremendous rise in immigrants from the Middle East and Africa.

A 1996 report by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention reached the conclusion that immigrants from North Africa (Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia) were 23 times as likely to commit rape as Swedish men. The figures for men from Iraq, Bulgaria and Romania were, respectively, 20, 18 and 18. Men from the rest of Africa were 16 times more prone to commit rape; and men from Iran, Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia, 10 times as prone as Swedish men.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

Note that the state religion of Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia are all Islam.

In addition to all of this, it is important to note that in several countries it is not even against the law to rape a woman or laws favor the man when a woman accuses a man of rape. Countries like Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Somalia have even imprisoned women who were raped for either "committing adultery" or for being in the company of a man that isn't her husband...while she was being raped.
    Last edited by duane1969; 04-28-2015 at 12:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Yes but I thought the Muslims were more strict and banish those who go outside the Muslim practice?
    Some do so don't. Just like some christian/Jewish/black/white/Asian men stick to their own race and some date outside. At the end of the day it's a matter of personal preference.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I could say the same about you and Christianity. There is an "element" of constant bigotry against one religion on this board. I find it necessary to counter that bigotry by pointing out that other major religions are just as flawed. If that bothers you, deal with it.

Nice deflection Duane. I was raised Baptist and i also studied Islam in my early 20s. I know all the weak points in their arguments. Since there are no known Muslims on here it is pointless to bash Islam. However these Christians love to dish it out but hate whenever someone returns the favor.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast