Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is NOT the way....Baltimore Riots.

http://news.yahoo.com/thousands-expe...081844148.html

^Injustice is NEVER made right with violence.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

MLK Jr. is rolling in his grave.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just saw various raw footage clips of the riots from the past three days.....there is some very disturbing stuff going on in these riots.

And I hope the individuals involved in these riots and looting get arrested.

Regardless of how unjust the system may appear you can NOT act in this manner.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Again violence is never the answer I agree. And we do not know if this is police brutality or something legit happened. All I know for fact is Grays track record is not that splendid.

Gray had a lengthy arrest record with convictions dating back until at least 2007, according to the Maryland Department of Justice. Not all of the arrests led to convictions, in many of the cases he pleaded guilty to one charge while the others were dropped. Details of when he spent time in prison were not immediately available. His arrest record includes at least 18 arrests:

• March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
    • March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
    • January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
    • January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
    • December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
    • December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    • August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
    • January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
    • September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
    • April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
    • July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
    • March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    • March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
    • February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    • August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
    • August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
    • August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    • July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

SCF Rewards
    Country

AJ, I hope we can come to the agreement that even though this individual was indeed a serial criminal and a man who most certainly DESERVED to be arrested and locked up....

The police can NOT deal a death sentence to someone unless they have a very good reason to do so....a reason such as defending their own lives.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A friend just passed unto me this image:

^JESUS CHRIST!

If he swung that knife, that is attempted murder....I sincerely hope they identify this individual and arrest him....same goes for all the looters.

I honestly can't believe some of the stuff I'm seeing....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alex read what I wrote I said we do not know all the information on the arrest yet. Like Ferguson let us not jump on the bandwagon then find out that the officer was proven with physical evidence and tons of false testimony to be innocent. I just heard about this so i want to see all the evidence. But yes even though this gentleman seems to be a career thug that does not giv e the right to kill him. SO I will be keeping up with this story.Baltimore is only an hour awau from me a shame I was going to head down there for a game this week. Think I will hold off
    AJ, I hope we can come to the agreement that even though this individual was indeed a serial criminal and a man who most certainly DESERVED to be arrested and locked up....

The police can NOT deal a death sentence to someone unless they have a very good reason to do so....a reason such as defending their own lives.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Many videos are out these people are filimig themselves looting and destroying their own town. WOW
    Last edited by ajcorleone; 04-27-2015 at 09:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I'd probably advice any and all people to stay clear of Baltimore until all of this is completely over...

This is unreal footage just outside Camden Yards...

^horrific.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

stereotypes aren't stereotypes by accident

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast