Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scorpio111boy's Items on eBay

Looking to buy memorabilia. Show me what you have.

COAs by leading companies eg PSA, JSA etc preferred.

Scans are appreciated.

Will consider purchasing lots for the right price.

In order of sport preference, baseball, boxing, basketball, football.

Major collector of Latino athletes.

Show me what you have and your best price. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I pretty much only collect signed baseballs. Here is what I have:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...FT-possibly-FS

I usually prefer to trade but am now willing to sell. Throw me some offers if you're interested in anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If the Rizzo was on the SS I'd be all over it. Couldn't find another ball I'm interested in. Thanks though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If the Rizzo was on the SS I'd be all over it. Couldn't find another ball I'm interested in. Thanks though.

Haha, I know...it haunts me! Completely ruins the uniformity of my Cubs display.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wonder if he gets paid by a company to sign exclusively in the SS for them and only them. But I doubt it. Rizzo does at least a couple of autograph appearances throughout the season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wonder if he gets paid by a company to sign exclusively in the SS for them and only them. But I doubt it. Rizzo does at least a couple of autograph appearances throughout the season.

Not that I'm aware of. Finding him on the SS was almost impossible not too long ago. Most of what I'm seeing available lately looks like he has started hitting it though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Inbox is full.....I got a bunch of signed and game used memorabilia for sale including jerseys, bats, helmets and baseballs of players like Elway, Peyton Manning, Ernie Davis, Obama and more. All has COA from well known companies, and I can tag my name in anything to prove I own them (since my feedback is low). Please shoot me a pm and we can discuss. Thank you