Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Question on getting cards autographed using albums and hinges/corners

I usually get cards signed and always see people with notebooks with cards, using hinges that are used in old photo albums to hold the cards in place.

Any recommendations on what kind of notebook to get and any particular brand of hinges to use? Do you use a regular paper notebook, or the notebooks with large index cards insead of paper pages? Also, do you only use 2 hinges per card (for the two opposite corners), or do you use a different number?

Thanks,
    Mike

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use a sketch pad from the local craft store. You can fit 8 cards per page. I only use two photo corners per card (top left and bottom right).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

I have a binder with card stock inside of clear pages and use 2 photo corners (about 3 bucks at Michael's). the clear pages don't gunk up the corners when i need to move around cards. I have done this since last Sept and haven't had any issues with getting autos.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for your advice guys!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Years ago I tried loose cards. Then card storage boxes. Now I use white card stock, punched for 3 ring binders. I use the clear plastic ARCHIVAL photo corners. 8 cards per page with room between. May also have sheet protectors in back of binders for 8x10s, etc.

I do a little music as well....same pages and corners...1 DVD label per page or 2 CD covers per page.
    Last edited by BGH; 05-24-2015 at 10:32 PM.