Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sport_schtuff's Items on eBay

Mel brooks: Is this real or fake?

Sent a heartwarming letter to the guy that has made me laff since i was in diapers. Thought I got a great return then my wife of all people (sho doesnt follow anything for autographs or anything) says it looks like a preprint.

I actually cant tell but I think she's right.

Thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone?

SCF Rewards
    Country

it's a preprint

SCF Rewards
    Country

it seems that he does both? From the TTM database, it seems if you send him something specific to sign he will. Does that sound right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

The photo you got is indeed a pre print and it is the same one he has sent out for years.

Mel seems to go through signing phases. The past few years he has been pretty good ttm. When he IS signing he usually just does one-per. He signed an 8x10 for me a few years ago and also included a copy of this exact pre print in the same return.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I received one back a few days ago and mine looks legit. I sent an 8x10 of Young Frankenstein and asked for it to be personalized to my wife. Came back personalized and in silver sharpie. Looks pretty good to me.

mrRealit--you should try sending your own photo to see if it comes back different. It only took a few weeks for him to sign and send back so wouldn't have to wait too long.