Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Minnesota Timberwolves land the first pick in the 2015 NBA draft

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2015/sto...irst-nba-draft

The Wolves landed the first pick in the 2015 NBA draft following the league's annual lottery. Minnesota had a 25 percent chance of landing the top pick, based on its last-place finish in the league-wide standings.

The Los Angeles Lakers landed the second pick. the Philadelphia 76ers will pick third, the New York Knicks fourth and the Orlando Magic fifth.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never watch college hoops but are there any solid prospects coming out of college that will be the next big thing?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Quite happy with 5th pick. Not gonna predict who the Magic draft though as I was way off last year but I will say this, I am not a fan of the Latvian Porzingis. Knicks must be kicking themselves. Had Okafor or KAT, now they're looking at Russell, Mudiay, Winslow or even trading the pick.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

Quite happy with 5th pick. Not gonna predict who the Magic draft though as I was way off last year but I will say this, I am not a fan of the Latvian Porzingis. Knicks must be kicking themselves. Had Okafor or KAT, now they're looking at Russell, Mudiay, Winslow or even trading the pick.

Happy with the fifth pick in a draft that has only two good players in it? You're nuts.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country

Happy with the fifth pick in a draft that has only two good players in it? You're nuts.

KAT would be fantastic for the Magic and if we could trade up to Minny, I'm all for it. Okafor isn't the best defender which is what we need to pair with Vooch.

You don't rate Winslow? Johnson, Turner, WCS? Mudiay and Russell are irrelevant to the Magic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

KAT would be fantastic for the Magic and if we could trade up to Minny, I'm all for it. Okafor isn't the best defender which is what we need to pair with Vooch.

You don't rate Winslow? Johnson, Turner, WCS? Mudiay and Russell are irrelevant to the Magic.

You think Mudiay and Russell are inferior prospects compared to Elfrid Payton?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country

You think Mudiay and Russell are inferior prospects compared to Elfrid Payton?

Wouldn't say inferior. Elfrid is easily Magic's pg of the future, so why would they draft another guard when there are other positions (SF, PF) that could be filled by this pick?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wouldn't say inferior. Elfrid is easily Magic's pg of the future, so why would they draft another guard when there are other positions (SF, PF) that could be filled by this pick?

True.