Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

My PCs F/T for Paige chrome

Just as the title says Im looking for Paige stuff out of 2015 Chrome (refractor and up, only have a off center base). For 2015 Topps I only need the silver border and all #d versions of all cards so chances are I wont need it or be able to afford it from the regular Topps. Also looking for an AJ Lee relic if anybody has a cheaper spare. Layla dogtag has no card with it anymore, just the tag. Please note I DO NOT accept cards with creases in window relics or badly dinged corners, seems to be a problem when dealing in WWE so I gotta say that upfront, I will send it back. Now onto the traders, EVERYTHING is available if its on here, however the 2002 Fleer Duals will be VERY hard to get. Trish 8x10 has no COA but its the real deal, Ill take it back if its not.

(EDGE has relic window damage)

(Daniel Bryan RTW GONE)

(Luger belt GONE)

Last edited by CamaroPat; 06-18-2015 at 10:16 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

One last try here. Don't want to have to feebay these.

BANNED

Country

Have these yet? Interested in quite a bit...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Right now for Chrome Paige stuff I still need the base pulsar refractor /75, base gold refractor /50, regular relic, pulsar relic /75, pulsar Mat /75, and the turnbuckle relic /33.

Also all the Daniel Bryans, Dolph Zigglers, nad CM punk auto are all gone now. Im assuming that a big chunk of what you were after, lol.

BANNED

Country

Actually wanting the Lita Uncensored and diva autos....Especially a Velvet...Paige is pretty depleted as far as those you need,but I still have couple sets to build lol lmkif anything else interests you for those

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, the Trish 8x10 and Maria benchwarmers are only available for Paige stuff, they are my only autos of those 2. The rest are available. Layla Dog Tag, Hemme Benchwarmers /25, Aksana chrome auto, Love auto, Velvet auto, and lita relic are available but the last 2 are a bit harder to get. I also have a couple of Dion Jordan rc refractors, 2013 Chrome pink /399 and blue /199 if you need those.

As for what I can use I LOVE that Edge, not sure I got enough there for it though, lol. I also can use the Brie chrome auto and pulsar. Lmk if we can work something out there on one of those, if not no worries, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets

Is roman reigns 2014 black parallel still available, lmk