Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

Memorial Day Sale to fund projects on new house!! Bucket open! Full of Goodies!

Please check my bucket! Am ready to make some sales or big sale today or next couple of days!!

Just purchased our first home which is being remodeled as we speak and have a bunch of big projects that are needed including a big garage/shop to be built on back lot and new furniture for the kids' rooms.

Please help! Not exactly a fire sale but am ready to make some deals and few sacrifices. My bucket is pretty organized and mainly full of football. Just lmk what you want and I'll shoot you my price or availability.

Feel free to ask about some in my PC lists. Im willing to let some of them escape. I will keep checking in here all evening and next couple of days.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Plmk how much you are looking for on the following:

Evans/Watkins Dual Auto
    Lacy War Room Auto
    Russell Wilson Auto
    Cody Latimer Finest Patch/Auto

Thanks,

Bobby

SCF Rewards
    Country