Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I was floored to read you were offended. Some of the most offensive posts in P and R came from you at one time. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I may get banned for this, but whatever.

This thread has some of the most offensive posts on the Internet. The author of post 31 should be downright ashamed. Being misinformed is one thing, that's just disgusting.

Alright, I guess I'm done on this site. Cheers, all.

ETA
    It's really sad that the site itself endorses such views, what with the author's rank.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I was floored to read you were offended. Some of the most offensive posts in P and R came from you at one time. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me about it in another curse laden, insults filled, personal attack of a PM, that's more your style to harass someone in private as you did with me.

This place is like the spot in front off the drama room in high school. No wonder no one comes here anymore. So little maturity mice with so much hatred would turn anyone with a brain off this.

I'd say too bad it's getting shut down, but I'm fairly certain that was the plan from the start for two guys here.

Have nice lives, guys.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Oh, one last thing, aj. When you send that pm, be sure to mock me for having a medical condition again. I felt that was some of your best work. Why wouldn't you do that in public though?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

Man.....I missed Wickabee. Always enjoyed his posts whether I agreed or not.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

No need TY you got the pity of the group with your woe is me cries about tour medical condition.Nobody here has forgotten you and your issues. You cried enough on the boards to let everyone know that yes while you may have a legit condition you will use it as a crutch to say and do what you want without recourse. Then you will badger people in charge of the boards with pm's but then cry like a child when somebody wants to talk to you like an adult. And for a finale I can post our pm's to show all who had a curse filled tirade. Your guest appearance is now up and your still a fraud so it has noted. But I do hope your doing well
    Oh, one last thing, aj. When you send that pm, be sure to mock me for having a medical condition again. I felt that was some of your best work. Why wouldn't you do that in public though?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I've never cried woe is me,though your reality has always been, shall we say, creative. I don't want pity, but that doesn't mean you get to mock the disabled. I realize you think my condition makes me less of a person to you, and judging from what you've said to me, in cowardly private of course, you also push over people in wheelchairs and call everyone "retard" but that's speculation on my part.

You're hopelessly stuck in a time when black people should be entertainer or athletes, women should stay in the kitchen, gas are just rebelling, and the disabled have no rights. That goes double for your sick and twisted friend.

I notice this place never got shut down when you and your buddy weren't running it. Funny how six months after you two take over, poof! It's gone!

And now you have to find another place to burn crosses and hate everyone.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

And aj, you've never spoken like an adult, let alone to me. You speak like a little a 9th grade bully. Go pick on someone your own mental age, I have far better things than to worry about what your bigoted rear end end thinks of me. I'm more worried about what Hitler would have thought of me. At least he did SOME good, what with the highway system and world's first anti smoking campaign. You just add hate. Hate is useless, and you are hate.

Draw your own conclusion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

You are DELUSIONAL.

say what you have to say.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, Wickabee went out in a Blaze of Glory!

I do hope that he finds peace for whatever is eating him alive.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

I may get banned for this, but whatever.

This thread has some of the most offensive posts on the Internet. The author of post 31 should be downright ashamed. Being misinformed is one thing, that's just disgusting.

Alright, I guess I'm done on this site. Cheers, all.

ETA
    It's really sad that the site itself endorses such views, what with the author's rank.

That got a trader with perfect feedback banned? That's messed up.
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast