Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

and we should accept those who do not identify with their race as a different race? those who don't identify with a limb are not "ill" when they chop it off? what about kids who don't identify with their parents, they know they should have been born with other parents, and parents who don't identify with their children? those who identify with an animal, those who identify themselves as a child, those who molest children because that is their sexual identity? the list can go on forever.

the facts are that in every other case these people would be getting help or locked away, except when it comes to gender, some how this is the one thing it is ok to mis-identify with?

the only ignorance is calling people ignorant because you refuse to recognize an illness because you need to be so "PC", you have to fit into the pop culture of your day.

and this is why race relations are so bad, because people are too scared to point out facts or they are called racist. someone who points out how not identifying with your gender is an ilness is called ignorant or uneducated. please, people need helper, not an enabler.

It is the great people such as yourself who push ethical relativism when the facts are it is simply flawed.
    stand up, be a human and point out what is wrong, you don't need to whisper it it in the backroom because you have been scared into believing "each to their own", that is just a cop out so you don't have to do the hard work.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

and we should accept those who do not identify with their race as a different race? those who don't identify with a limb are not "ill" when they chop it off? what about kids who don't identify with their parents, they know they should have been born with other parents, and parents who don't identify with their children? those who identify with an animal, those who identify themselves as a child, those who molest children because that is their sexual identity? the list can go on forever.

Simple answer. Accept those that behave in ways that are NOT infringing on others' rights. Reject those that are.

the facts are that in every other case these people would be getting help or locked away, except when it comes to gender, some how this is the one thing it is ok to mis-identify with?

Every other case? Really? Do we reject women that dye their hair? Born brunette, live as a blonde. Are we rejecting them? Do we reject Nuns and Monks? Born with reproductive organs yet live a life of celibacy?

the only ignorance is calling people ignorant because you refuse to recognize an illness because you need to be so "PC", you have to fit into the pop culture of your day.

and this is why race relations are so bad, because people are too scared to point out facts or they are called racist. someone who points out how not identifying with your gender is an ilness is called ignorant or uneducated. please, people need helper, not an enabler.

I call you ignorant because you are. There are volumes of literature out there on the subject matter. There are mountains of anecdotal and observable evidence staring you in the face. Yet you CHOOSE to ignore it.

It is the great people such as yourself who push ethical relativism when the facts (not facts, flawed opinions) are it is simply flawed.
    stand up, be a human and point out what is wrong, you don't need to whisper it it in the backroom because you have been scared into believing "each to their own", that is just a cop out so you don't have to do the hard work.

I am not scared into my opinions. I can back every one of my opinions with facts and logic. YOU are the one that hides when your opinions are challenged. YOU are the one afraid to look at the evidence.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Simple answer. Accept those that behave in ways that are NOT infringing on others' rights. Reject those that are.

What rights? The ones that people keep making up, perverting, and changing all the time. RIGHTS come from God, I hope you are humbled someday. Won't miss you HABS!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

What rights? The ones that people keep making up, perverting, and changing all the time. RIGHTS come from God, I hope you are humbled someday. Won't miss you HABS!!

What rights? Maybe the rights of a child to not be molested. You think a child has that right? You did read the ridiculous post Jay posted that I was referring to? Rights DO NOT come from an imaginary deity, they come from the society we live in. I am sure I will be humbled at some point but it won't be from ignorant Christians like you. And I will miss the likes of you, I appreciate the constant reminder of the ignorance that surrounds us that you provide.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

It is nice to to see the true colors and hatred that P and R has actually produced. Now we can all stop the charade like this is a discussion area because it is not. It was at one time but now has turned into a whine fest, get on my soap box and chant, beat around the bush,child like form. Au revoir

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I may get banned for this, but whatever.

This thread has some of the most offensive posts on the Internet. The author of post 31 should be downright ashamed. Being misinformed is one thing, that's just disgusting.

Alright, I guess I'm done on this site. Cheers, all.

ETA
    It's really sad that the site itself endorses such views, what with the author's rank.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

The ignorance is shared by the Canadians (I know not all). Both of you have proven you know squat about any of this.

Funny that one claims logic and research yet has no clue what he speaks of.

There is no medical proof of someone who claims to be born of the wrong gender.

The only science to it is psychology which diagnosis a transgender with Dysphoria.

The people who support being transgender as a choice (which is rediculous unto itself, for no transgender thinks it is a choice to feel how they feel) say the dysphoria is created by the brain to deal with the individual having the wrong gender. rather than the non pc idea that the dysphoria is created by thinking this.

while anyone else who is being treated with these same symptoms, but not related to gender are medicated, join groups and have therapy to help ease or rid themselves of this dissatifaction.

if saying people need help with a disorder rather than being enabled into behaviors that bring on the symptoms of this disorder is the worst thing you have ever read, then I am guessing you have either read nothing or nothing of any value.

I also find it funny how you claim not to be scared into your beliefs but can accuse others of worse, you do realize there is no way to prove either, but I understand why you like to make foolish claims.

No one would run and hide from you, they simply laugh at your accusations.

wickabee, I don't think you will get banned and thanks for the complements, yes coming from you that is a complement.

I have to run back to my job, wife, grandson, family, house, barn, farm, vineyard, and pool, sorry they take priority of crazy internet talk.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2015/06/...ctually-white/

A woman who thought she was black found out after 70 years that she was actually white.

Verda Byrd on Converse tells KENS-TV that she found out she was white when she started searching for her biological parents in 2013.

Byrd was originally born to Earl and Daisy Beagle – described as white transients – in September 1942 in Missouri. Byrd’s original birth name was Jeanette Beagle.

Her and her four siblings were taken by the state of Missouri after Daisey Beagle fell 30 feet to the ground in a trolley accident. Earl Beagle had already walked out on the family by the time of the accident.

She was then adopted by an African-American family from Newton, Kansas – Ray and Edwinna Byrd. They changed her name from Jeanette to Verda Ann Wagner.

“Jeanette Beagle does not fit Verda Byrd,” she told KENS. “Jeanette Beagle does not have an education. Jeanette Beagle has no social security money because she does not work. She never went to kindergarten.”

Despite discovering she was white, Byrd still identifies as African-American.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

The ignorance is shared by the Canadians (I know not all). Both of you have proven you know squat about any of this.

Funny that one claims logic and research yet has no clue what he speaks of.

There is no medical proof of someone who claims to be born of the wrong gender.

The only science to it is psychology which diagnosis a transgender with Dysphoria.

The people who support being transgender as a choice (which is rediculous unto itself, for no transgender thinks it is a choice to feel how they feel) say the dysphoria is created by the brain to deal with the individual having the wrong gender. rather than the non pc idea that the dysphoria is created by thinking this.

while anyone else who is being treated with these same symptoms, but not related to gender are medicated, join groups and have therapy to help ease or rid themselves of this dissatifaction.

if saying people need help with a disorder rather than being enabled into behaviors that bring on the symptoms of this disorder is the worst thing you have ever read, then I am guessing you have either read nothing or nothing of any value.

I also find it funny how you claim not to be scared into your beliefs but can accuse others of worse, you do realize there is no way to prove either, but I understand why you like to make foolish claims.

No one would run and hide from you, they simply laugh at your accusations.

wickabee, I don't think you will get banned and thanks for the complements, yes coming from you that is a complement.

I have to run back to my job, wife, grandson, family, house, barn, farm, vineyard, and pool, sorry they take priority of crazy internet talk.

You are DELUSIONAL.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast