Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (253)
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Steelers
    See back2backcups1617's Items on eBay

1 Box and 3 packs of Sp Authentic

had to try it heres what I got

And the Future Watches ..Nieto looks like its part of the Sharks teeth

Thanks for looking everything is available

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

That's crap they put last years cards in a 14-15 Product and count them as hits. That's absolute BS. I LOVE SPA but come on.

I have a box incoming and I hope I don't pull one (unless its good lol)

At least you hit a patch
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

I bought a case last year and when you hit a patch, there was an extra auto in the box, doesn't seem to be the case this year!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's crap they put last years cards in a 14-15 Product and count them as hits. That's absolute BS. I LOVE SPA but come on.

I have a box incoming and I hope I don't pull one (unless its good lol)

At least you hit a patch

This comment makes me shake my head .....

Complain complain complain ...... but if they randomly throw a Crosby FW in my box ... im ok with older cards .....
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

This comment makes me shake my head .....

Complain complain complain ...... but if they randomly throw a Crosby FW in my box ... im ok with older cards .....

Sorry but that aint going to happen and you know it. 98% of those "buyback cards" are not good, and too count them as a hit in new product is garbage.

If your going to make a comparison at least use a relevant card. Sid FWAs would never be included.

People are buying 14-15 for New cards and a chance to pull New Rookies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry but that aint going to happen and you know it. 98% of those "buyback cards" are not good, and too count them as a hit in new product is garbage.

If your going to make a comparison at least use a relevant card. Sid FWAs would never be included.

People are buying 14-15 for New cards and a chance to pull New Rookies.

In all honesty, it doesnt matter what the card comparison is.

The 1st statement, "That's absolute BS" about older product in SPA .... into the comment, "I hope I don't pull one (unless its good lol)" .....

Its only BS if i get older product and its not up to the value I expect =P .... but if I get older product that does meet my value requirements ..... then I guess its not BS

SCF Rewards
    Country

In all honesty, it doesnt matter what the card comparison is.

The 1st statement, "That's absolute BS" about older product in SPA .... into the comment, "I hope I don't pull one (unless its good lol)" .....

Its only BS if i get older product and its not up to the value I expect =P .... but if I get older product that does meet my value requirements ..... then I guess its not BS

I put that in there as more of a joke as I opened a case of it last year and the older hits were absolute garbage. I see where your coming from as my first post was flawed as you pointed out.

Most of the older hits are not that good and I think its a joke that they counted them as hits. Maybe Im wrong and there not complete garbage this year. The Nieto isn't bad. I would just rather pull a RPA from the 14-15 Class than the 13-14.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Wow! You pull a Matt Nieto rookie patch from SPA out of this years' product and I AM STILL WAITING on this Future Watch AUTO Redemption from last year.

What is up with upper deck. Company never ceases to amaze me.

I hit two Calvin Pickard autos out of five boxes from a single case of previous years cards. That was fun for sure!
    Last edited by ronfir; 06-30-2015 at 11:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Wow! You pull a Matt Nieto rookie patch from SPA out of this years' product and I AM STILL WAITING on this Future Watch AUTO Redemption from last year.

What is up with upper deck. Company never ceases to amaze me.

I hit two Calvin Pickard autos out of five boxes from a single case of previous years cards. That was fun for sure!

You're right...what is up with Nieto? I am waiting on a Nieto Future Watch Auto myself, and they have FWA Patches in this year's product signed by him??

I am also still waiting on FWAs of Brendan Gallagher and Vladimir Tarasenko. I bet there are FWA Patches in this year's product signed by those players as well.

What a joke!!

PM sent, Nick2317
    Last edited by Leafsman; 07-02-2015 at 04:18 PM.