Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

"DAMM" what a nice dual auto

Recently picked a 2006-07 Parkhurst Dual Auto "DA-MM" Brian Mullen/Joe Mullen:

which goes well with

Now I am down to 4 single and 1 dual auto for the Rangers team set:
    2006-07 Parkhurst Autographs #194 Andy Bathgate CAP
    2006-07 Parkhurst Autographs #196 Phil Esposito CAP
    2006-07 Parkhurst Autographs #228 Joey Kocur ENF
    2006-07 Parkhurst Autographs #237 Lou Fontinato ENF
    2006-07 Parkhurst Autographs Dual #DAFG Lou Fontinato/ Bill Gadsby

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pick-up. I really love those dual autos. Upon a time, I had an extra Kocur and Fontinato/Gadsby dual but no more. The Fontinato enforcer auto was never made although a member on this board a few years back believed he saw one soon after the initial release but I have never seen one other than TTM. I became a Beck fan after reading the book " Thin Ice" and have his dual and captains auto as well as a few others.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pick-up. I really love those dual autos. Upon a time, I had an extra Kocur and Fontinato/Gadsby dual but no more. The Fontinato enforcer auto was never made although a member on this board a few years back believed he saw one soon after the initial release but I have never seen one other than TTM. I became a Beck fan after reading the book " Thin Ice" and have his dual and captains auto as well as a few others.

I wasn't sure about the Fontinato Enforcer Auto, but there is a picture of one in this thread https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...rst+autographs near the bottom of the first page.
    Last edited by mingus_md; 07-07-2015 at 04:56 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chihawk19 has the best collection of 06-07 Parkhurst that I have seen but the Fontinato was one that was sent through the mail and signed. The area for the signature is vastly different. Still a great way to complete the set. I'm still trying to locate a Wendel Clark auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chihawk19 has the best collection of 06-07 Parkhurst that I have seen but the Fontinato was one that was sent through the mail and signed. The area for the signature is vastly different. Still a great way to complete the set. I'm still trying to locate a Wendel Clark auto.

Thanks for the clarification. I looked at the picture again, and I see what you mean about the area around the signature.