Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Prime Colors show

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugehitter31's Items on eBay

Prime Colors show

Hey all,

So one of my favorite products the last few years was prime... more specifically the Prime colors/numbers stuff. Except it cost way more than I could afford to start collecting it and most in past products had very small patch-e-ness. And then Panini had to cut up EVERYTHING. I only opened one box of this stuff which got me a sick Quick tag /2 so the rest of these have been purchased (Seth Jones was in a box break and Schneider was a trade). But heres what I have so far and if you have anything your looking to get rid of please let me know!

and i nice little 1/1 Prime Ties. Not a stellar player but I wanted one of these so bad and this guy fit the budget

and heres the one I pulled when the product came out

Thanks for the look guys!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

Very nice cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those 2 Wheeler are very nice together!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I love the Prime Colors patches - I have 2 Clutterbuck ones now and they are 2 of my favorite cards for sure

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Very nice cards, I have a slight Prime addiction myself at 13 and counting!

Hands down the best product idea of the last 15 years. Real shame there's no Prime to look forward to this season.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Agreed, I own 6 prime colors and I want more....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bimola's Items on eBay

From one Prime Colors collector to another - stellar pickups! Those are fantastic cards!

I agree with the posts above that the Prime Colors sets are the best subset of the past decade. I'm at 104 and counting... :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugehitter31's Items on eBay

Thanks! And 104 is amazing haha. If there's any your looking to move PLEASE let me know.

From one Prime Colors collector to another - stellar pickups! Those are fantastic cards!

I agree with the posts above that the Prime Colors sets are the best subset of the past decade. I'm at 104 and counting... :)