Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

WTTF 1960s and '70s Baseball Oddball/Inserts

Looking to find relaxed traders for inserts and oddballs such as 1973 Topps Candy Lids, 1971 Milk Dud full boxes, 1970 Kelloggs baseball, 1966 Topps Rub-Offs, 1972 Topps baseball cloth stickers, 1970 Chemtoy baseball super balls, 1973 Topps baseball team checklists, 1969 Topps baseball stamps and albums and more. I may not be able to match what I'm trading for with same item, but have other extra inserts, oddballs and standard Topps cards to trade. Varying conditions sought.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a bunch of 1961 and 1962 Topps stamps, as well as a handful of 1963 Topps Peel-Offs I'm looking to trade. Trying to finish the 61 and 62 stamp sets, need about 75-100 in each. Also interested in 66 Rub-offs. LMK.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello and thanks for responding. I actually haven't collected the 1961 or 1962 Topps stamps or the Peel-Offs. I need several 1966 Rub-Off replacements and have several to trade in various conditions. They are: Veale, B. Williams, Mazeroski, Santo, Mets pennant (off-center, pennant cut off at top), Astros pennant (same as Mets), Drysdale, Oliva, Wynn, Dodgers pennant (crinkled), Stuart, White, Swoboda (crinkled), Newman, Talbot, McAuliffe (two punctures), Terry, Tresh (crinkled), Giants pennant (crinkled), Mel Stottlemyre (partially cut off).

I have other oddballs such as supers, etc. if you are interested. Feel free to suggest others that you might have.

Hope I can help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Any vintage baseball for trade? I have a couple of 1961 NU Scoop cards for trade (VG). lmk thanks jim

Looking to find relaxed traders for inserts and oddballs such as 1973 Topps Candy Lids, 1971 Milk Dud full boxes, 1970 Kelloggs baseball, 1966 Topps Rub-Offs, 1972 Topps baseball cloth stickers, 1970 Chemtoy baseball super balls, 1973 Topps baseball team checklists, 1969 Topps baseball stamps and albums and more. I may not be able to match what I'm trading for with same item, but have other extra inserts, oddballs and standard Topps cards to trade. Varying conditions sought.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have anything other than the NU Scoop cards? I haven't collected any of those and they haven't really interested me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Not really, just vintage

Have anything other than the NU Scoop cards? I haven't collected any of those and they haven't really interested me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gpb's Items on eBay

I have some 1967 and 1968 Topps posters (small 5X7 and large 10 X18" or so)
    let me know if interested
    Greg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi and thanks for your reply. I have all of the 1967s but am working on the 1968s. I'd be interested in those. I can get you a list. Could you generally describe condition? I have 1967s and 1970s for trade. I'm also looking for the 1969 team posters and 1972s. I have cards such as the 1964 giants and 1970 and 1971 Supers for trade, other inserts and oddballs, and other of the standard issue Topps as well. What are you looking for?

Regards,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gpb's Items on eBay

all of them have some tears in the creases. would be interested in the 64 giants preferably but can look at other oddball stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have all of the 1967s. Looking for the larger '68s. Need the following: Clemente, Killebrew, Cepeda, Peters, Mantle, Mays, Santo, Staub, Rose, F. Robinson. Descriptions would be helpful.

I don't have as many 1964 Giants as I thought, but I have Clemente (faint but discernable vertical crease nearly top to bottom, but no actual wrinkle of cardboard), Peters (pretty nice), Bailey (creases), Hunt (pretty decent), Gonzalez (pretty decent), Brinkman (1-inch vertical crease), Radatz (2 small creases). Also could look for other oddballs, such as 1970 and '71 Supers. Inquire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast