Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - Leafsfan1967 will ship to the following countries: US and Canada Only

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See 1967Leafsfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Need a few 14-15 NHL Panini Stickers

I gave my neighbour's kid a bunch of Columbus Blue Jacket cards a couple days go, as his dad told me that was his team. He came over a few minutes later to ask me if I collected hockey stickers from this year, but my grandson, and I decided not to it this year. Anyways, I told him I would try to find these for him. He only needs 4. I have no idea who they are, just the numbers he needs. LMK if anyone can help him out, and I will send over some paypal to buy them, and to cover shipping. Thanks in advance, Troy

He needs: 217, 246, 273, and 372(done)
    Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 08-08-2015 at 03:55 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

You can buy up to 50 stickers from panini directly for 20 cents a sticker + 2 $ s/h.

Cheers,
    Reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (18)
    Country
    See pacman!99's Items on eBay

reoddai for the win!

pacman

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

You can buy up to 50 stickers from panini directly for 20 cents a sticker + 2 $ s/h.

Cheers,
    Reoddai

I tried to do that 2 years ago, and was told they don't ship to Canada. Has that changed?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

I tried to do that 2 years ago, and was told they don't ship to Canada. Has that changed?

Don't go through the panini America website. Panini America is actually Donruss. What you need to do is go through the panini I ternational website and ask for stickers there. Pretty sure that this is the link

http://www.paninionline.com/collecti...tere=undefined

Cheers,
    Reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Don't go through the panini America website. Panini America is actually Donruss. What you need to do is go through the panini I ternational website and ask for stickers there. Pretty sure that this is the link

http://www.paninionline.com/collecti...tere=undefined

Cheers,
    Reoddai

Thanks, I will try that. When I tried to order these a couple years ago, I went through the order sheet found inside the album. When I went through the process, and got to the pay for it part, it told me they don't ship to Canada, which is rediculous, because the sell this crap here in Canada. I ended up getting help from a US member on another board who ordered them for me, and shipped them to me when he got them. I haven't done these since. Too much BS. I'm trying to help a 10 year old kid that lives 2 doors down with these. I have no idea who they even are. Don't have any info other than the 4 numbers.