Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's a decent looking set. I'm always a big fan of team Canada stuff. But the price point is, well not even realistic for myself. It's kind of cool that a couple dubnyk autos made it into the set, but the price on those would possibly be a little crazy as well.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I would suggest to folks that singles prices for these cards will be reminiscent of the Canadiens Centennial set. Which mean any common sense or "this guy is normally a $10 auto" goes right out the window.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would suggest to folks that singles prices for these cards will be reminiscent of the Canadiens Centennial set. Which mean any common sense or "this guy is normally a $10 auto" goes right out the window.

Montreal is the most collected team and people pay up big bucks for them in Quebec....no one will care that Cody Hodgson is in a Team Canada uniform and pay $100 for his auto....
    Last edited by KingKuba; 08-23-2015 at 05:17 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deucegroup's Items on eBay

Montreal is the most collected team and people pay up big bucks for them in Quebec....no one will care that Cody Hodgson is in a Team Canada uniform and pay $100 for his auto....

You clearly haven't been following the 13-14 TC SP'd Autos sale values have you. TC has a huge following just liked the Habs and Oilers.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You clearly haven't been following the 13-14 TC SP'd Autos sale values have you. TC has a huge following just liked the Habs and Oilers.

$2 at best...he's probably got them all for dirt cheap with sellers giving them away on eBay.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) UCB
    Country

Canadian economy continually going down in the hole and they're going to release a $3,000 product. The only thing I can agree with UD right now, is turning Black Diamond into a high end set, but this team Canada Master Set is absurd.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yep.

Take a look at Edmonton Oilers Collection too. They're all sticker autos, and a bunch of guys that are your normal "$10 autos" (or drastically less, in some cases) sell for huge money.

If you've got a Chris Pronger or Curtis Joseph auto from that set, as an example, I am happy to offer you twice what the "book value" is on them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

You'd be surprised what set collectors and team collectors will pay for an otherwise common auto. Hodgson auto in Series 1 maybe a $5 but in this release it'll certainly be more. Look at Motown Madness, Damien Brunner at one point was over $100 and still sells in the $70-80 range and isn't even a short print... DAMIEN BRUNNER!!!

There isn't going to be any cheap $5-10 auto's in this release regardless of who the player is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

I'll be ripping a box of this LIVE tonight in about 1 hr (9pm EST) if anyone's interested. This is a personal break & I'll be posting scans in the the box break section tomorrow sometime. http://www.breakers.tv/rydlar99 if anyone's interested.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck! Hope you hit some monsters!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast