Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Football for Baseball...

...just getting back into baseball a bit. Looking to trade football for baseball. Not looking for any specific player or team.
    I am working on 2015 Bowman Chrome Prospects (BCP's). Looking for #'s 151 - 250. Have some but need a bunch. Can get you a list if I have something you might like for them.
    Also have a bunch of 2015 Bowman Prospects (BP's) and BCP's #'s 1 -150 available if you are working on those subsets.
    Like looking thru buckets or lists.
    Rick
    Last edited by papaperk; 09-11-2015 at 11:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

papaperk- Please check me for the Bellino:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...tionals-Update
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have no idea about values (haven't seen a Beckett in months) but some interest in the Jacob Scavutto Bowman auto, but, really really interested in the 2005 Upper Deck John Mackey auto.
    (Bellino might be one of those tough to let go for a baseball prospect since he was the first Heisman winner for the Naval Academy and my dad is a 26yr Navy vet, '42-'68, and still going strong!)

SCF Rewards
    Country

papaperk- With Mackey being a deceased Hall of Famer, that would be a bit tough for me to trade for the Bellino. Do I have anything you might want for the Drew Pearson and/or the Chuck Foreman?

SCF Rewards
    Country

papaperk- With Mackey being a deceased Hall of Famer, that would be a bit tough for me to trade for the Bellino. Do I have anything you might want for the Drew Pearson and/or the Chuck Foreman?

Drew Pearson, Chuck Foreman and the Joe Bellino for Andre Dawson 1996 Leaf, Upper Deck Mackey...had to ask? Just don't see Mackey's cards come up that often.

SCF Rewards
    Country

papaperk- I can do that. Would you post it? Please don't rush to send as I travel for work and cannot send until Saturday. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

papaperk- I can do that. Would you post it? Please don't rush to send as I travel for work and cannot send until Saturday. Thanks.

Thanks! Will post now and no worries on not shipping until Saturday. Will probably get yours out tomorrow after work!
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump up for baseball

SCF Rewards
    Country

Prospecting for prospects. Not just looking for autos, like colored/#ed refractors also. Bring on the young'uns!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thursday morning bump!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast