Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Checklist prior to release?

Has Panini stated why they don't release checklists prior to release dates of products? Does it have something to do with redemptions or legal issues?

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably because their products suck.....serious answer I don't know but in baseball if the product is good Topps will usually have a checklist if not then the product is sketchy. Basically it is like movie reviews if the movie is good they will have people see it beforehand for reviews but if the movie is terrible they don't want critics to see it because it will negatively effect the sales of the movie.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I always scan through their checklist when a new product is released to see what Knicks are in it. For 14'15 National Treasures they have the "Horizontal RPAs" in which all the players in this subset are /10, right? Well, I just came across a Langston Galloway "Horizontal RPA" on eBay and it's numbered to /25. This is on top of the /10 version too.

What gives Panini? Am I missing something or did they botch their checklist?? I really do HATE Panini!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country

Probably because their products suck.....serious answer I don't know but in baseball if the product is good Topps will usually have a checklist if not then the product is sketchy. Basically it is like movie reviews if the movie is good they will have people see it beforehand for reviews but if the movie is terrible they don't want critics to see it because it will negatively effect the sales of the movie.

It should always be given before the release of the product with a "*this checklist is subject to change" note. The player I collect isn't featured in products often and I'd like to know in advance which set he'll be in. I'm sure group breakers and case busters would appreciate it too. Hopefully we see it from Panini soon.

I always scan through their checklist when a new product is released to see what Knicks are in it. For 14'15 National Treasures they have the "Horizontal RPAs" in which all the players in this subset are /10, right? Well, I just came across a Langston Galloway "Horizontal RPA" on eBay and it's numbered to /25. This is on top of the /10 version too.

What gives Panini? Am I missing something or did they botch their checklist?? I really do HATE Panini!

There are /99, /25, /10 and /5 versions now. And the logoman! NT is being milked but people are still buying.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

It should always be given before the release of the product with a "*this checklist is subject to change" note. The player I collect isn't featured in products often and I'd like to know in advance which set he'll be in. I'm sure group breakers and case busters would appreciate it too. Hopefully we see it from Panini soon.

There are /99, /25, /10 and /5 versions now. And the logoman! NT is being milked but people are still buying.

I'm talking about the Horizontal RPA not the vertical RPA. According to Panini's checklist on their site the Horizontal RPAs are only /10 but I just came across a Langston Galloway Horizontal RPA that is /25.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country

I'm talking about the Horizontal RPA not the vertical RPA. According to Panini's checklist on their site the Horizontal RPAs are only /10 but I just came across a Langston Galloway Horizontal RPA that is /25.

Ah ok I see now. So they can't even get the checklist right when it's out.