Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Arkanethug's Items on eBay

Dang already over $120. Nice pull BTW. and good luck

SCF Rewards
    See manofsteel3's Items on eBay

yeah, thanks Ark, we'll see how it goes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kartel99's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel3
    Thanks guys. I listed it last night for 10 days. Received an email already asking if I would pull it. Here's the link if you want to check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

did 'he' give you an offer or ask what it would take to buy?

nice going so far though... i hope you find a bidding war for it!

SCF Rewards

No, he didn't make an offer, he just asked what I was looking for. I said that since it was hard to put a figure on this card I was just gonna let it ride, unless I was really blown away by an offer, so we'll see if he comes back with anything.

SCF Rewards

I actually just got another message from someone else asking what it would take to end it early. Two questions. First, I've been a longtime buyer on ebay for several years, but I just started selling a few months ago, is it legal to end an auction early if you don't have a But it Now option?? Second, do you think I should just tell these guys to give me their best offer and go from there?? Cause I really have no idea what kind of number to put on it, thats why I didn't do a But it Now. Thanks fellas.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Arkanethug's Items on eBay

I dont remember the legality but you can end the item and say it is no longer for sale. I would let it ride personally. I had one person offer me $650 for a card which was great so I pulled it and waited and he said I wont have the money for 2 months.

It's your option of course but I would just let it ride unless you get something that blows you away.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kartel99's Items on eBay

yeah, unless they come back with a really solid offer, i would just let it ride... besides - there are your two bidders that could enter a war in the last hours... you should get a lot for this!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i put a bid in, i think your auction is going to do well

SCF Rewards

thanks for your input fellas. yeah i'll probably just ride it out. spyder, thanks for your interest in the auction.

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice!! already bid up to 180!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast