Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Just wanted to throw an update out that Erie County released a statement saying ALL evidence, including the rape kit remain in their hands and have never left their hands.

So - someone is lying. This is seriously getting ridiculous

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Because this case hasn't had enough twists and turns, the same lawyer held another press conference earlier tonight and...

From WGRZ - Buffalo
    Saying that he does not have confidence in the version of the story of how the evidence bag came to his attention, he said that he could no longer represent his client.
    He said that while he believes it is an authentic evidence bag, "our investigation revealed there may have been some fabrications (about how the bag got to the accuser's family)."

http://www.wgrz.com/story/news/2015/...ight/72772708/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Coyotes Buffalo Sabres Tampa Bay Rays
    See hunngarr's Items on eBay

DA is doing a press conference now and apparently there is never a bag. There is video, but I can't see it because I'm listening to it on the web radio. Some basically it sounds like the lawyer for the accuser got played.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Like I said, getting totally ridiculous. I feel bad for Kane getting dragged through this useless drama. Quit releasing BS to the public and release FACTS. Because 99% of this case has been complete BS assumptions instead of FACTS.

This doesn't really look good for the accuser

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Like I said, getting totally ridiculous. I feel bad for Kane getting dragged through this useless drama. Quit releasing BS to the public and release FACTS. Because 99% of this case has been complete BS assumptions instead of FACTS.

This doesn't really look good for the accuser

I don't think that the (apparently) independent actions of the mother will have any bearing on a final decision whether or not to prosecute the case. It's an exceptionally unnecessary sideshow that in no way affects truth of what did or didn't happen that night.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't think that the (apparently) independent actions of the mother will have any bearing on a final decision whether or not to prosecute the case. It's an exceptionally unnecessary sideshow that in no way affects truth of what did or didn't happen that night.

That is true, however that certainly puts a bad image on their side. Plus given the fact her attorney dropped her that's also not really working too much in her favor.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That is true, however that certainly puts a bad image on their side. Plus given the fact her attorney dropped her that's also not really working too much in her favor.

The optics are horrible, no doubt. But there's this to consider: "Thomas Eoannou said he was still confident in the woman's allegations against Kane." So it's not a matter of him doubting the evidence, but the "sins of the mother" (so to speak) have made him uncomfortable with the process. And for that, it's tough to blame him. That was a major bombshell to get dropped, and for it to turn out to be false?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Whoever schemed this up needs to be charged and sent to prison. I don't care about the motivations, fraudulently altering the facts of the case is almost as despicable as the crime that Kane is accused of.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Whoever schemed this up needs to be charged and sent to prison. I don't care about the motivations, fraudulently altering the facts of the case is almost as despicable as the crime that Kane is accused of.

According to the DA, what the mother did was quote "unethical but - and I have to check this - it is not a crime in the state of New York"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I dont know the laws for the state of New York either but that's gotta be criminal anywhere. I mean, if I understand what happened correctly, the mom planted false evidence. I dunno know, that's gotta be more than " unethical" in the eyes of the law. Crazy story getting crazier.

According to the DA, what the mother did was quote "unethical but - and I have to check this - it is not a crime in the state of New York"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast