Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Your best auto of Sept 2015 was....

Already time again for my favorite thread of the month! Please tell us what your best addition to your autograph collection either TTM or IP was this month! My TTM was BOB COUSY 1/2 personalized "To Mike PEACE Bob Cousy" I love when I get a personalization and he is a true legend that I did not have in my collection. I will also have to admit that I purchased my favorite addition to my collection this month. I found an certified autographed Ali and Frazier signed photo that was already on a display plaque and had to drop only $100 to add it to my collection. How could I go wrong? Looking forward to seeig what you all got this month! Hope your mailbox remains full!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

I only had a couple returns in September, but Cousy easily is the bast:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

September was a really good TTM month for me, especially since I sent out very few but just about every one of them was a success.

I have to agree with Brian above and say that my Bob Cousy was #1:

Next is my 1981 USA Ryder Cup Team photo that I finished getting all the players by finally having Tom Watson sign it. He even sent me a nice card telling me he would be glad to sign it (and he signed that too):

My 3rd favorite of all the ones in September is my Bobby Bowden. He inscribed it exactly as I asked - way too cool!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

I have to do a top 3 for September.
    3) Got Peyton Manning back on this 4x6 to complete a Manning Family piece. Yeah, this is number 3. I had a pretty darn good month.
    2) George Mitchell sent me a full printed "Mitchell Report" signed and personalized. All 400+ pages are there. Easily my most "unique" piece and very interesting to me.
    1) I am going to cheat a little on #1. I bought this in August (and posted in the August thread), but it didn't come until early September. My favorite autograph in my collection, hands down, a Bryce Harper 4x6 that was obtained IP before he hit the majors. I picked it up from Cyberer (who has a ridiculous thread, and if you don't already read it you should).

SCF Rewards
    Country

violator.jpg
    Raiders Hall of Faner Violator! I started wanting to be like him in 9th grade! Below is my best attempt at a Violator impersonation. I did make it on the ESPN telecast with this get up in 2001! Needless to say one of my favorite Autos ever!
    espn.jpg
    Last edited by bobreaker50; 09-30-2015 at 07:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mike sweeney ttm for me

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here are my September autograph additions-

Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam) - Signed Baseball
    - I bought this. Full page JSA LOA

Chris Mullin - 8x10 & 11x14 - In Person

Mark Wahlberg - 8x10
    - TTM

Ronda Rousey - 8x10 - TTM

Misty May-Treanor - (2) 8x10s - TTM

Robert Parrish - (2) 8x10s - TTM

Betty White - (2) 8x10s - TTM

Tommy Chong - (2) 8x10s - TTM

Jennifer Carpenter - 8x10 - Dexter Cast pic previously signed by Michael C. Hall - TTM

Tom Coughlin & Jerry Reese (NY Giants GM) - 8x10 - Pic previously signed by owner John Marra - TTM

All pictures are posted in my TTM Success log on this site.

SCF Rewards
    Country

stan lee private signing
    dream warriors cast from horrorhound
    wes craven and neve campbell (she signed at the london comic con)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

TTM - Mariano Duncan Baseball with 1990 WS Champs inscription

IP - Baseballs signed by Pate Rose & Aroldis Chapman

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got corey Seager to sign my dodger poster ( on his debut day) - has 118 autos now, with a close second being an autographed Justin turner dodger bobblehead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast