Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Teemu Selanne question

SCF Rewards
    Country

Teemu Selanne question

Does he sign in waves? I sent a puck to him back in February and have yet to get anything back. He seems to be a very good sign but like I said nothing yet

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

It took a few months for my 8x10 to come back, but that was during his playing days. Who knows now that he is retired. Best of Luck!
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GmBs82's Items on eBay

If it was sent to Madre Selva lane I believe he has moved.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If it was sent to Madre Selva lane I believe he has moved.

It was sent there. Hopefully gets forwarded. I stupidly sent a puck I caught at a game. Should've just sent a random puck. Probably gone forever

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Selanne is likely ghost-signed TTM. So even if you get something back, it likely is not his signature on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

It was sent there. Hopefully gets forwarded. I stupidly sent a puck I caught at a game. Should've just sent a random puck. Probably gone forever

Firet rule of ttm... Never send anything you aren't willing to lose! Even with guys who are usually automatic, you never know what might happen to your item along the way, it gets lost in their home/office, gets lost or damaged in the mail, etc. Anything can happen - and sometimes does - happen.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Firet rule of ttm... Never send anything you aren't willing to lose! Even with guys who are usually automatic, you never know what might happen to your item along the way, it gets lost in their home/office, gets lost or damaged in the mail, etc. Anything can happen - and sometimes does - happen.

And I follow this rule, I didn't realize I sent the wrong puck until after I couldn't find my game used puck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

So did anyone receive a real auto from that address? Also, how did you decide they were fake? Was it how it was cleaner than most of the stuff on the secondary market or the "#" sign?