Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dscards Pickups Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

I got the Carter address from the TTM Manager here. Sent to whichever has the most recent successes (don't have my files handy).

SCF Rewards
    Country

11-2
    Jim Bunning back today on this '61 K leaders card. Debating whether to risk it sending to Juan Pizarro in Puerto Rico.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs from this week:
    Brian Dozier 1/1
    Jimmy Key 1/1
    Del Crandall 1/1
    Matt Nathanson 1/1 (inscription all him)

SCF Rewards
    Country

11/14
    Vern Law was kind enough not only to sign my card and fill my IC with inscriptions, but also to have his son Vance also sign the card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pair of TTM successes:

And a purchase I was excited to get in (Tristar, 16x20):

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

11-2
    Jim Bunning back today on this '61 K leaders card. Debating whether to risk it sending to Juan Pizarro in Puerto Rico.

From my experiences, Pizzaro is pretty automatic...

SCF Rewards
    Country

11/25

Billy Gardner 1/1
    Wrapped the card in my letter for protection, but rubbed most of the signature off in the process. Might re-send.

Got this awesome Kevin Garnett custom in from DnJCards. He took the sticker off the horrible Upper Deck Athletes of the World cert and put it on a custom.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

10-21-15
    My signed copy of Bob Gibson's new book arrived from a Barnes and Noble pre-order. Great add to my signed book collection.

Just received my copy for my birthday from my wife and son. Good book so far and you cannot beat the price for the book and his signature. Also nice one on Palmerio as I mailed to him almost 2 years ago with no return but received him via a 50/50 with a member.

SCF Rewards
    Country

11/14
    Vern Law was kind enough not only to sign my card and fill my IC with inscriptions, but also to have his son Vance also sign the card.

Nice Success. Kinda interesting how similar their autos are.

SCF Rewards
    Country

11/28

Fan HQ had their annual Coat Drive with Justin Morneau. Quite the deal. Donate 1 winter coat to the Salvation Army and they give you a signed 8x10 of Morneau, donate 3 and you get a ticket to meet Morneau at the event. Brought (dragged) my girlfriend along and got a pair of promo 8x10s, a signed MVP 8x10, and this ridiculously large standup.

Besides a few OMLBs at Target, this was my only Black Friday pickup.

But also grabbed this Kevin Garnett/Stephon Marbury signed poster in a trade. Garnett is really tough, so I'm happy to get something nice and big to hang up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast