Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Bucket overloaded and adding more tons from 2014 and 2015 game used and auto's all FT

I have been ripping a lot of packs lately and adding trade material to my bucket. I am trading from anywhere in my bucket besides PC. Check New arrivals album as these cards may not have made it to their respectful places. I'm easy to work with and love to make trades. The bigger the better. Currently looking for Johnny Manziel, Odell Beckham JR., Bishop Sankey, Kadeem Carey and Charles Sims. Also Picking up any cards of my PC players that I don't have. Let me know what you got and what you like. I can check buckets and lists as well.

Thanks, RObert

BANNED

Country
    New York Jets
    See long0161's Items on eBay

Please check my SCF INVENTORY for the following of yours, thanks.

Pryor patch
    Amaro au
    Amaro jsy

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please check my SCF INVENTORY for the following of yours, thanks.

Pryor patch
    Amaro au
    Amaro jsy

From your inventory list I can use Kadeem Carey Bowman chrome RC auto, Kadeem Carey R&S jersey, Eric Ebron auto and Helmet card, Charles Sims Jersey and the Manziel jersey. Let me know what we can do with that list.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country
    See mlbrogdon's Items on eBay

I am interested in the Chris Conley Valor jersey #99 and possibly in the Melvin Gordon Valor jersey #99. plmk Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    Hidden Content (Auto's / Jersey's)
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am interested in the Chris Conley Valor jersey #99 and possibly in the Melvin Gordon Valor jersey #99. plmk Malcolm

Been a while since our last trade... I do like your Charles Sims score auto, Bishop Sankey topps jersey, and the Kadeem Carey prime patch. Didn't see anything else at the moment but those three are PC players for me.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country
    See mlbrogdon's Items on eBay

Been a while since our last trade... I do like your Charles Sims score auto(not booking), Bishop Sankey topps jersey($5), and the Kadeem Carey prime patch($5). Didn't see anything else at the moment but those three are PC players for me.

Yes, I know. Would you do the 3 for the 2 I need?
    Conley $6 and Gordon $15. plmk Malcolm
    Last edited by mlbplb; 11-08-2015 at 05:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

check my bucket if you want I have a ka deem carey patch auto and bishop Sankey prime auto

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (22)
    Country
    See marinodolphins013's Items on eBay

like your landry auto patches, john brown auto's and possibly the Hillman autos.

Marc

BANNED

Country
    New York Jets
    See long0161's Items on eBay

From your inventory list I can use Kadeem Carey Bowman chrome RC auto, Kadeem Carey R&S jersey, Eric Ebron auto and Helmet card, Charles Sims Jersey and the Manziel jersey. Let me know what we can do with that list.

Well let's see, 3 for 6? If you throw in the 3 Stephen Hills, a balanced trade would be more possible, lmk what you think, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well let's see, 3 for 6? If you throw in the 3 Stephen Hills, a balanced trade would be more possible, lmk what you think, thanks.

If you would like to post that up I'm fine with it. I also send free stuff with all my trades so don't be alarmed when you receive your package

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast