Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country

Trading Ovechkin Auto 1/1 for Low end Game USed/Auto/Inserts with a mix of mid end

I am offering a 15-16 Buyback Alex Ovechkin Jambalaya Fleer Ultra Auto 1/1

What I am looking for are $1-$2 Jersey and Auto Cards, and .10-.25 Insert cards.

Also looking for some mid range cards in the lot some patches maybe some decent lower print cards. Just thought I would give this a shot see if anyone would be interested.

For the Autos and Jerseys would prefer only decent names for the jerseys as there are just so many out there but autos there can be some semi star names. just no never played in the NHL player. Prefer no or minimal be a player autos.

For the Inserts prefer 05-06-present.

Would prefer lists but will look at buckets if you have it properly orginized I will take the time.

For the mid end cards i will need scans.

I think that covers everything.
    Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country

Do I have anything in my trade list that you are interested in?

plmk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

If shipping wasn't a disaster I'd have an offer for you unless you have a US address you have as well
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

BANNED

Country

PM sent

misc-no i have no USA box, how much you think shipping will be?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (296)
    Country

I'm intriqued.....both my bucket and webpages are current and well organized so I've been told :)

BANNED

Country

Bop cleard inbox

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent

misc-no i have no USA box, how much you think shipping will be?

It depends on how much it weighs and which way I ship. I could ship USPS first class but that doesn't include tracking. Priority is double the price ($25-$30 depending on weight) but includes tracking.

BANNED

Country

Doesnt hurt to try and make an offer :)

It depends on how much it weighs and which way I ship. I could ship USPS first class but that doesn't include tracking. Priority is double the price ($25-$30 depending on weight) but includes tracking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent in 2 parts