Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

lambeauleap87's (Delayed) 2015 IP Success Thread

I stopped sharing most of my stuff here due to a lack of interest sitewide, but I'm back to 'graphing semi-regularly so maybe I'll post a few things. Got this beauty started and finished tonight...

Also got 2/2 from Ryan Miller, 1/2 from Alexandre Burrows, 1/1 from Chris Higgins all on cards, and Derek Dorsett on a logo sheet. Obviously, the Sedin Brothers piece was the big high point of the evening. Maybe I'll post more if there's interest here, otherwise, oh well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Love it! Welcome home! Always loved your thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll admit I'm not really a fan of hockey , but I love reading other people's success stories about what autographs they get!! Keep up the great work!!! (I don't think people read my posts either)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, guys! Nice to see some of the other vets still around. I couldn't 'graph baseball nearly as much as I would've liked (thanks to a job in the field, so a great experience nonetheless), and I posted my stuff more on other sites that had more feedback. For those of you that haven't seen it, I'll post some of the updates from the past few months in my downtime.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

I read a ton of these, I just don't tend to comment.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quick hit on the Columbus Blue Jackets last night, cards will be scanned eventually.

Nick Foligno 1/2 Cards
    Ryan Johansen 1/1 Card
    Sergei Bobrovsky 1/1 8x10

Foligno just didn't see the second card as he did 8/8 for a friend. Just didn't really need many guys at this point, so I'm open to taking 50/50s on the Jackets, depending on player and item. Just drop me a PM with any interest.

I'm also stoked at how well that Bob photo turned out. We didn't bother him the day before when he was out and about, and he hooked us all up with nice (for him) signatures and was the friendliest he'd ever been...impressive after how bad he's played. Having a pretty good couple days!

SCF Rewards
    Country

How is Bob normally?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

That photo is awesome. The sig really pops off the black background.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bob's typically very good if you see him. Anywhere from 1-3, but we all only asked him for one at the time because we had specific items we wanted done.

That photo is awesome. The sig really pops off the black background.

Thanks! I love how it turned out, although I'm down to my last SRX Metallic Marker since they rebranded and changed the markers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Scans of the cards from last week; all are available, though one of the Millers is spoken for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast