Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardmansteve84's Items on eBay

2008-09 SkyBox Gravity Feed Retail boxes (x2) LeBron/Jordan Mojo!

Blowout Cards was having an early Black Friday promotion on some of the 08-09 SkyBox stuff and I ended up getting 2 of the Retail gravity feed boxes. I remember seeing some good results from this stuff when they came out and wanted to try my luck on a pulling a nice Ruby. Ended up doing pretty well in that department. The Metal Universe cards did not hold up well being packed away for so long. When opening the packs up they were stuck to the card in front of them and being as careful as I could still could not prevent some of the foil from chipping off the face of the cards. I did end up getting the Jordan which I was super stoked when I saw it but it too was not immune to the shelflife of this product. I've been very lucky getting low numbered LeBrons as of late. My other recent pulls have been a Copper Prizm /49 and Orange prizm /60 out of this years Select, along with a Donruss Elite Status Diecut /23 out of this year's Donruss. This Ruby will go nicely along with the others in the PC. I have not gone through all of the base and RCs but I would expect to have atleast one base set (maybe 2), and approx 2/3 of the RCs to finish out a complete set. The Jordan and LeBron are NFT but everything else pictured is. Thanks for the look!

LeBron James RUBY /50 (NFT)
    IMG_20151118_0001_LeBronRuby.jpg

Michael Jordan Metal Universe (NFT)
    IMG_20151118_0001_JordanMetal.jpg

DJ Augustin Rookie Prevue GU & Paul Davis Standouts GU
    IMG_20151118_0001_SkyboxGU.jpg

Sean Williams RUBY /50 & Jameer Nelson RUBY /50
    JJ Hickson, Roy Hibbert, Robin Lopez, & Danilo Gallinari Metal Universe RCs
    IMG_20151118_0002.jpg

Elton Brand, Monta Ellis, Tracy McGrady, Eddy Curry, Carlos Boozer, & Carmelo Anthony Metal Universe
    IMG_20151118_0003.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Wow! Congrats on the LeBron Ruby! Huge hit there. The Rubies from this set book for a lot, though I recently picked up an Iverson on eBay for a surprisingly low price relative to its book.

It's too bad about the sticking in your box. Especially from a product that is just a few years old. I recently broke a box of 99-00 Bowman's Best, and Topps did a great job making sure that one didn't have gloss/sticking issues.