Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I'm gonna pop some tags, only got $20 in my pocket.............

Grand total was $20.05, whatever............

Couldn't get across the Queensborough bridge again, so I stopped in at the Value Village!

I ROCKED OUT on the way home, I sure did!!!!!

Nice big hardcover, full of uber-violence in B&W and full-bloody-color

Anyone remember the Scholastic Book Program from elementary school? I owned one of these back in 1977 or '78!

Copyright 1964!!!!! NOTHING better than old-time hockey stories told before everything got homogenized :)

Andddddddddddddddd, a book I already have, and I had mine signed in person back in 1989..........

And now I have one he signed for Jay as well :D

It was a decent enough reason for a 3 hour commute :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh yah, this came in the mail today too............

I've actually got a ton of junk to show off, but it's mostly my kind of junk and the hospital adventures continue, this time with my dad, so bleh...............

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

nice thrift store find!
    Collecting Jim Carey cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Huge Dryden find Ed and love the bossy

Congrats and hope all is well with your dad

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice stuff Ed! I should be going to the LCS today to get that Kesler to ship for you.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

Congrats thats amazing man!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice ! Nothing like some old time hockey! Classic. Great books!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

THE REST OF IT!!!!!

Let's start with "Stupid Is As Stupid Does"............. these actual "Card Company" cards come from something called TCSP, Tri-City Sports PL. They were very cheap, except I got jacked around on the shipping charges a bit. Whatever, the Maurice Richard actually looks pretty decent, the lack of a Habs logo is almost unnoticeable.....

It's the bios on the backs that just absolutely kill me..................

Le sigh..........

NEXT!!!! At the GIANT (quite small) once-a-year Vancouver card show last month I "lucked" into a 2000-ct box of 77/78 and 78/79 OPCs for five bucks. 99% commons, 1% semistars, 80% junker condition. Whatever, IT WAS FIVE BUCKS!! Now then, the guy that sits next to me at work, he looooooooooves OPCs and Toppses and Parkhurstses in any old condition, he's got a giant basement piled high with the stuff. He realllllllyyyy wanted my dinky little box to add to the pile. GOTTA HAVE 'EM ALL!!!!!!! So on Monday he brought in the first of four 90's boxes for me to pick through, and again on Tuesday. And then I had to bolt my dad to the hospital Tuesday morning and I was still gone Wednesday so I saw the other two boxes over the last two days. In the end I traded away most of my box (what the heck am I gonna do with a chewed up Murray Baron card right???) for this stuff................

So THAT was good!

Let's seeeeeee, there was an even smaller card show back on Sunday, Guy Lafleur was there signing autos and it was actually packed in the room! I've met Guy I think seven times so I didn't bother getting anything signed this time out, and I spent a whopping $7............

A $3 upgrade on my existing one, from Force (Trevor)

A freebie from SedinFan Dave (I think he likes me. Shhhhhh.)

Two Panini Stickers freebies from HI snob and all-round great guy Kevin. Upper Deck sent him a care package because he's so awesome, it's true!!!

Andddd a $4 purchase. Very exciting, yessir.......

MAIL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my third one of these. I overpaid about 5X for the first one so I'm gonna win every one that pops up on eBay out of petty spite & hatred :)

This is neato.

THIS is really cool, to me anyways. Since I was the only bidder on it I guess it might not really be that cool hahahaa. Who knows, maybe I got in on the ground floor! It's a custom card, tobacco sized, hand-drawn in pencil and ink by an artist named Qwasian Phillips.

Four more towards the 14-card Artifacts rainbow..........

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd finallyyyyy, from a member of the Mighty Ducks Die-Hards booster club (via eBay) from this season's big pre-season team promotional get-together.........................

Do I love you Ryan Kesler Bobble-Head? <shake shake> Yes you do Ed!!!!

Ok g'nite ya bunch of milk-babys :)

Last edited by 87sluggo; 11-21-2015 at 02:46 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That`s an amazing pickup for $20 (even if you just got the Nickelback CD. A Dryden auto, plus other goodies.... yes!)

SCF Rewards
    Country

The 2nd show is completely unrelated to the Value Village trip, I was just too burnt out to include it in the 1st show.............

3rd show - Got a nice bubbler from North-of-7 today!!!!