Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thumbs up Cheaper Team / Player lots FS! Rc's/Inserts/GU/Autos/ etc.

Looking to move as many cards as I can by the end of the year so thought I'd see if anyone is interested in buying a lot of their favorite players or team.

I have over 1,000 cards (including a stack of 15-16 UD Series 1) so would like to clear up some space and reorganize for the new year...

How it works is simple, just post below with your favorite team / players / or sets you're collecting and I'll message you back with what I have available. You then pick what you like and I'll shoot you over my asking price.

I have done this a few times over the years and was able to make quite a few deals so hope I can help some of you out with your collections or maybe put together a nice lot for you that you can give as an Xmas gift to friends/family.

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Last edited by rylin1711; 11-29-2015 at 11:26 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ramz9082's Items on eBay

Looking for:
    Jaroslav Halak
    Melker Karlsson
    Matt Donovan
    Casey Cizikas

2003-2004 Pacific Private Stock Reserve
    2014-2015 UD Masterpiece Wire Photos

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I am interested in all Yzermans. Any current Red Wings or Wings that retired as a Wing. Modano/Alfredsson as a wing. Patches/Autos of HoF Toronto Maple Leafs, Wendel Clark, Doug Gilmour, Morgan Rielly.

I'm interested also interested in ITG Captain C, Decades 90s, Motown Madness, Ultimate Collection and ITG/Leaf cards.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

rj - pm sent

Cunnuc - your inbox is full buddy

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few easy done deals! Thanks guys! Anyone else?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in Duncan Keith, Mark Stone, TJ Brodie, Evgeny Kuznetsov, Aleksander Barkov, only rookie cards, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ahmon will check and get back to you here shortly! Thanks for the interest!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psychoforturkeys's Items on eBay

I'm interested in dirty filthy cheap GUJ/AU if the price is right. Looking to spend 50-100, maybe more if the price is right. if you want to slap together a list when you have time and PM me maybe you can do some housecleaning and I can pick up a lot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jccollectables76's Items on eBay

Would be interested in Zetterberg and Nyquist...also, if you have any UD Canvas / Young Guns / Inserts (any year) those this the package proposal as well.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cska91's Items on eBay

Sergei Fedorov (red wings only)