Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See storagefindsales's Items on eBay

need help with data recovery from an SD card

This is about some pictures and video from a racquetball tournament that I shot recently with a new camera and brand new SD card. I finished recording all the clips I needed at the tournament but somehow there was some kind of an error with the SD card and none of the files could be seen or accessed and only got SD card error message. I checked and I even played some back after I recorded just to make sure I recorded since it was a new camera and card. I tried and tried several methods like removing and trying to get the files from a computer with the SD card but still had the error message and my only option was to format the card which would erase it. After finding out the prices of data recovery, I went ahead and did some research and did it myself but now I have RAW files which won't play on any device. I tried laptop and phone but it seems the Shockwave Flash File will still not play on the recommended Flash player that the data recover suggested or the updated flash player or another kind that a search suggested or by means of copy and pasting it as recommended to a blank page to see if it would play and it proceeds like its wants to but just stays loading. I tried one of the converters to try to convert from shockwave flash file to MP4 or another type that I thought might fit for laptop windows media player or movie maker so I can upload it to youtube or even just be able to view on a laptop but that appeared to want to take days for just a 2 minute clip. Is that normal? ... I checked the files and I was able to view the still images with no problem so that tells me I was able to recover all the files from the data recovery software that I chose but just can't play the videos. Any suggestions how I am to resolve this?
    Last edited by will22clark; 11-30-2015 at 10:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Coyotes Buffalo Sabres Tampa Bay Rays
    See hunngarr's Items on eBay

Can you upload one of these RAW files somewhere so it can be looked at?

SCF Rewards
    Country

give suggestions as im pretty sure if I try to gmail it to you, it will not allow it and im not familiar with another way to upload it since I already tried converting it to another format which failed due to wanting to take days for a 2 minute clip.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Onedrive, Dropbox, Mega
    I think there is a way to put files on Google as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im not following why

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those are places where you can upload files to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

successful to Onedrive. Where do I send them next?

SCF Rewards
    Country

files are in onedrive but when I tried sending them to myself to another email address, keep getting send error. If you know a sure way, lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

When you choose the Share option, on the left choose Get a Link. Then click Create link. Post the link here (or PM me it).

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm being sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast