Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Los Angeles Lakers Autos

Does anybody know if the LA Lakers are good at signing autogrpahs at the United Center in Chicago? Does anybody know if Kobe Bryant is good at signing autogrpahs when there away?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

In general, the Lakers are a bad signing team. That being said, half the team is new this year, so maybe they got better.

In general, Kobe never signs. I'm in LA. I've seen him a bunch of times, and I've gotten him once in 20 years. I know he signs more on the road than at home. I know he is not good at signing at the stadium. But the good news is I heard he is signing more than usual on the road this year, since he's getting sentimental in his retirement year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well really hope he can sign for me, I'm a huge Lakers fan and of course a fan of Kobe

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Not to rain on your parade but I have tried Kobe 4 times at MSG, 6 times in Philly, 3 times in DC and 3 times in Jersey. No dice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kobe always signs in philly. Always. Not in the arena, but if you know where to go, you will get him. I got him a few years back, would have gotten him the other day (my friend with the information got him, but I couldn't go).

But, he's from philly. So it might be different.

He's actually a mostly nice guy to the fans, just private. If you are trying to get him inside you are wasting your time, though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He's been signing a lot more than usual this year, but it seems like word has gotten around, crowds are getting big, and he's doing it less and less already. That's not at the arena, either, but the hotel and whatnot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well thank you everyone for all the advice. Going to have try my hardest to get him. Wish me luck everyone