Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(65)
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    See bleedingorangeandblack's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

We need John @BleedingOAB to get in at this, and for sure could hit the 2000!

Sorry @Goose97 I wasn't there for you. Travelling for work.
    But the way it looks, maybe @duck6700j can hit the 25,000 images on his own!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Sorry @Goose97 I wasn't there for you. Travelling for work.
    But the way it looks, maybe @duck6700j can hit the 25,000 images on his own!!

I hear you on the traveling for work part. Same here this past week. That work thing gets in the way! This month for me is brutal, and I won't be getting too much free time to do many uploads. I'll be uploading whatever I can that I have already scanned when time permits. Here's hoping @duck6700j can do the lion's share like they are already, but how about if the rest of the SCF collective can step it up a bit here..... Where the heck is everyone?

BTW all you Basketball guys and gals. I have about 800 Images ready to go in your sport. Don't let this Hockey guy jump on in and take a bunch from ya! There's a lot I see that's ripe for the picking!
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks Denver Broncos
    Twitter: @@shayneshark See AndyDaltonCollector's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@Goose97 @BleedingOAB @duck6700j

10th day of the month and already at 9500 images accepted! We're on a record setting pace here so far.

I scanned a bunch of stuff last weekend so I'll be doing my part to help us hit 25,000 - 30,000!!

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @@shayneshark See AndyDaltonCollector's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@Goose97 @BleedingOAB @duck6700j

10th day of the month and already at 9500 images accepted! We're on a record setting pace here so far.

I scanned a bunch of stuff last weekend so I'll be doing my part to help us hit 25,000 - 30,000!!

So far today I've moved up from 9th to 6th!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

For May - if we can achieve 25,000 images approved (around 807 images per day/average) - I will make the payout 3cc per image for everyone! (Otherwise it is 2cc).

yeah... I think I'll be making a payout change for May at this rate.

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey all!

We're getting close to the 800,000 image mark in our database!! Currently we're at 796,056!!

The bad news is that we still have 7,057,505 cards in the database without images....so let's get scanning!!

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@scottkoz20
    @duck6700j has just uploaded over 10,000 images in a SINGLE month!!! And he shows no signs of stopping!

OPG Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Only a week left in May and we're 3,852 images short of our goal of 25,000 to raise the CC.

Can we get there??

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just checked my card cash history and can't find the bonus for last month's April contest. Was it awarded yet?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I just checked my card cash history and can't find the bonus for last month's April contest. Was it awarded yet?

I'll double check tonight when I get home. If it was not paid, it will be done tonight

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast