Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

autographed MLB "Nabisco- America's Favorites, Now...Then...Always

autographed MLB "Nabisco- America's Favorites, Now...Then...Always
    Hi. I've recently purchased a nice autographed MLB Plaque by Nabisco. Some of the Auto's include (all in blue ink, actual auto's---no COA, but a wise eye can tell this is verifiably legit and genuinely autographed): Ozzie Smith, Ryne Sandberg, Steve Garvey, Steve Carlton, Brooks Robinson, Joe Morgan, Gary Carter, Dot Richardson, and Lisa Fernandez.
    I have NO CLUE about the origin of these plaques and have been able to find VERY few of them or any information on them via the Internet and auction sites. If anyone happens to know ANYthing about this piece of memorabilia, can you please please fill me in a bit on its origin, date (year), production, production quantities, ANY info whatsoever please? Thank you kindly and enjoy your day. -Ben
    (I will gladly email a photo of plaque if anyone requests or needs to see item)😊😊

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am not familiar with that exact item, but Nabisco offered multiple HOF autographed items from like 1993 to 2000 with proof of purchases and like $5 to their consumers. They actually a very affordable way to add HOF autographs to your collection. It seems like the most expensive of the Nabisco autos and the hardest to find is Don Drysdale as he passed away during the time of the first group of signers and the original release. It is actually the only on card certified auto of this HOF player! There are some great names out there besides the ones you mentioned like Ernie Banks, Willie Stargell, Duke Snyder, Catfish Hunter and Jim Palmer! Congrats on a great add to your collection!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi. Thanks much for the info. I've posted on some other info and gotten some good info. Very helpful. It's listed on eBay now. Hope it carries a decent auction. We will see. Take care. eBay id: Randolph-1949 if u wanna check out the lot. (Not a sales ploy, just from one collector to the next)