Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

27-Dec-2016 (Part I of II)

For the 1st trip of the day, I went to a mall in Niles, IL with my wife and kids, where the Bears were holding a Holiday Blood Drive along with Lifesource, and they had current Chicago Bears rookie running back Jordan Howard appearing. I was able to get 5 cards and 4 promo 5x7 signed, for free.
    I wish I had more cards, and I thought I did, but with Topps not making football cards this year, and so much of Panini's stuff being 1 pack a box, 5 cards a pack for $100, it is tough to accumulate base cards of these guys, especially if they weren't first round picks. Howard is arguably the 2nd best rookie running back in football behind Ezekiel Elliott, but even Panini's special football 10-card holiday set featuring the top rookies didn't include Howard. This was the first time I really missed Topps.

Photo of the Howard autos:
    http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/...psfuaarpmn.jpg

-arfmax
    Total IP autos in 2016: 600
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Awesome successes with Howard!
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112