Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: UFC TTMs

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

UFC TTMs

Does anyone know if any of the UFC fighters are good signers TTM? I know that Topps has made some UFC cards in the past and was wondering if it would be worth picking up some to send out.

Thanks in advance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back a few yrs ago when I use to send away a lot of ufc ttm, I've gotten names such as bj penn, matt Hughes, randy couture is a good friend to the ttm community, also got Roy Nelson Frank mir, Todd duffee, bas rutten and even got minotauro noguiera to sign a ufc figure ttm( it took 18 months though) if you pm me sometime I'll tell you all the diff fighters I've got ttm,(can't remeber them all right now)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thanks! I guess ill need to pick up some items to send off now.