Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Great looking stuff.

I only have 1 question. Once you got the equipment off of him where did you dump the naked body? lol

Congrats on the PC additions

I hid it pretty well but you might be able to find the body in the Detroit River, I guess Gooes not showing up for the last dozen or so games is starting to raise suspicion and you caught on lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome PC. It is so cool to see the same style of equipment pictured on the a card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Beaszt519's Items on eBay

Beautiful cards so far and the memorabilia is just fantastic. Would be a great way to start a mancave/collectible room.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See prosserfan39's Items on eBay

I'm just kinda stunned! That's an awesome collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See think_of_one's Items on eBay

soon you'll be able to hit the ice as a real game used Goose, nobody would know the difference lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

I'm ate to the party, but wow. That is really impressive! Congrats on getting such nice pieces.

SCF Rewards
    Country

soon you'll be able to hit the ice as a real game used Goose, nobody would know the difference lol

Well I think a lot of people would know the difference lol, for starters they'd be asking when did Nyquist put on a hundred pounds and then theres the fact that I skate worse than John Scott so... I don't think anybody would be mistaking me for Goose lol.

I'm ate to the party, but wow. That is really impressive! Congrats on getting such nice pieces.

You're never late, now you just brought me back to the top of the results for the section .

I have 5 more cards incoming including two with print runs /10 so expect another bump sometime next week!
    Also I took the pants out of the closet to get some close up pics tonight to update the picture in the OP.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Well I think a lot of people would know the difference lol, for starters they'd be asking when did Nyquist put on a hundred pounds and then theres the fact that I skate worse than John Scott so... I don't think anybody would be mistaking me for Goose lol.

You're never late, now you just brought me back to the top of the results for the section .

I have 5 more cards incoming including two with print runs /10 so expect another bump sometime next week!
    Also I took the pants out of the closet to get some close up pics tonight to update the picture in the OP.

I'm excited for this ! Can't wait
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

*UPDATE*

For this weekends update I will be providing a list of new cards I have incoming but first I would like to announce the launching of my new Weebly site:

http://the-goose-is-loose.weebly.com/

The website is not complete, the Nyquist section is but the Other Wings section still needs a lot of scanning and uploading done (I have maybe 20% of the cards uploaded so far) and I still need to add a section for my Game Used Red Wings gear that isn't of Nyquist (3 Game Used Jerseys, 10 or so sticks, a blocker, and a couple of goal pucks). I hope to take the pictures sometime Sunday and upload them during the week.

Now for the new Nyquist cards I have coming in:
    2011-12 Panini Elite Rookie Autographs Gustav Nyquist
    2011-12 Dominion Mammoth Patches Gustav Nyquist /10
    2013-14 Crown Royale Sovereign Sigs Gustav Nyquist
    2013-14 Crown Roayle Sovereign Sigs Ruby Gustav Nyquist /25
    2014-15 Upper Deck Series 2 Base High Gloss Gustav Nyquist /10
    2015-16 Trilogy Signature Pucks Shield logo Gustav Nyquist /3

2015-16 Upper Deck Buybacks Blue Base Gustav Nyquist /49

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Incredible website, wow! Nice work! Should be even better once everything have been scanned & uploaded :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast