Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - krunchtyme will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

WTTF Darren Woodson, Daryl Johnston Dallas Cowboys from late 80s-90s

I know most of the threads on here are for the newest and greatest players ever, but I am looking for Darren Woodson and Daryl Johnston from the Dallas Cowboys in the late 80's-90's and early 2000's. I am looking to trade when ever possible, but I am willing to buy cards if the prices are right.

If you have a list of cards, I'll be happy to review it. If we need to do something bigger because you only have a few cards, then I can do a team trade. I am also willing to trade some of my GU/Auto stuff for the lower numbered stuff of any Cowboys, but right now, these guys are the players I am after. Novacek will be coming.

If you have a favorite team or player, let me know in this thread or by PM and I will see what I have from that team/players. I will answer each post.

Need base, serial numbers, GU, and autos, as well as the old poker chip stuff. Thanks again!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)
    Country

Hey Good Buddy I have a few doubles of these cowboys Players will get yah a list ASAP and im looking for Demarco Murray Mainly but any Cowboys cards I don't have will do as well so mostly newer stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

I have a bunch of Valor and newer cowboys common and some minor insert stuff. I pulled some Murray stuff and I am working on some more. It's pretty common stuff, so i am going to assume your have it, but either way, I'll start grabbing it and we'll go from there. Thanks for the response.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)
    Country

heres what i found real quickly

Johnston
    94 Topps #59
    95 TSC #402
    95 Pinnacle #106

Woodson
    97 Leaf #126
    95 Fleer #104
    96 Collectors Choice #265
    95 Topps #215
    95 Collectors Choice #262
    94 TSC #359

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

It wouldn't let me look at your inventory. I actually have all of those. Anything else?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

I figured a bunch of you would just give those players away. LOL