Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upper Deck e-packs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See think_of_one's Items on eBay

Upper Deck e-packs 2 boxes and 5 packs

was bored at work so decided to give this a try on my lunch hour.... 5 packs of UDS1 ***ADDITIONAL BOX BREAK IS POSTED BELOW AS WELL....***

Last edited by jefferz940; 02-17-2016 at 05:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

good luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bgggg2001's Items on eBay

Rough one... unless you needed something for a set. Those are worth about a $1 total on COMC right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rough one... unless you needed something for a set. Those are worth about a $1 total on COMC right now.

lol i agree... but whatever... it was like $20 for 5 packs - just wanted to be cool and try the "new thing"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

Same odds as buying anything else. Win some you lose some. Sometimes it's just about having fun. There is value to that too :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Same odds as buying anything else. Win some you lose some. Sometimes it's just about having fun. There is value to that too :)

you got it! if i wanted hits, i would buy a box where the odds are better.... but i just wanted to see what this program was all about

SCF Rewards
    Country

update, received eBay payment and spent it on a box of UDS1 lol.... here is the damage on this one

Last edited by jefferz940; 02-10-2016 at 02:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bgggg2001's Items on eBay

Well least you had fun...I agree that it is all about fun but I also like to be able to recoup some cost to put towards the next fun purchase. My box looked similar to yours sadly. I sold everything on COMC in a day but sadly only recouped $5.63. Oh well bring on Series 2 in a week.
    Last edited by bgggg2001; 02-10-2016 at 09:42 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well least you had fun...I agree that it is all about fun but I also like to be able to recoup some cost to put towards the next fun purchase. My box looked similar to yours sadly. I sold everything on COMC in a day but sadly only recouped $5.63. Oh well bring on Series 2 in a week.

ya i no what you mean.... if and when i do get these shipped ill just use em as traders or keep trying to add to them to get the upgraded foil parallels and of course some UDS2 as well !

SCF Rewards
    Country

*** second online box break ***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast