Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

So James body slams Green, then taunts him by stepping over him when he had the whole floor to move in, and then Green gets a flagrant?

I think LeBron was given a tech. Either retroactively or during Game 5.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really doesn't matter, GSW are sharing the ball at a whole new level.The coaches are miles apart.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Cavs have a little run going here in the second, but honestly? I don't think they can sustain it. Even without Draymond, Golden State was looking insane to start the game. They out-execute and out-hustle the Cavs more often than not. I expect Dubs' double digit lead by the time we get deep into the 4th.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great first half by Thompson

SCF Rewards
    Country

Klay's jumper is the most prettiest I've ever seen. I'm sorry Allan Houston.. it was a pleasure watching your smooth jumper while a Knick but Klay has outdone you.

Nice to see Barbosa back. And what about Livingston's posterization of Jefferson!?!? WOOOOOOO! "In de face!".

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I might need to sell my BCCG 10 Prizm RC of Klay after tonight...lol

Kevin Love has been absolutely awful. LeBron and Kyrie carrying the Cavs tonight with a nice boost from Jefferson.

I still stand by my prediction...Cavs might be able to keep it competitive in the 3rd, but by 4th qtr, it'll be over. I want the Cavs to prove me wrong because they are my #2 squad after OKC, but I got no reason to be confident after all that's gone on before. Plus being on the road and all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LeBron will win this game. Since Green got suspended, I'm sticking with my original pick of Warriors in 7.

If the Cavaliers lose this game with the Warriors missing Draymond it will be immensely demoralizing that I would expect an overhaul of majority of the roster.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Good third quarter by Cleveland. Continued stellar play from James, Irving, and Jefferson.

Now they will implode...they are tired. Just like before. Here we go...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Dang, Zep. You called this one. Kyrie and LeBron kept blazing guns and shot my prediction to pieces.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Iggy should start then Barnes will start at the 4. I think the Cavs will get up.

Got that right but man was Barnes awful in the 4th. The defense missed Green a lot. Letting the Cavs shoot over 50% is unacceptable. Kyrie went off and Lebron finally got his jumper going.

Warriors should wrap it up in Cleveland but Bogut out may bring it to a game 7. Maybe the Cavs should play with sleeves for the rest of the series!

Also, Bogut's injury could be disastrous for Australia's Olympic medal hopes!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast