Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Kyrie Irving the Piston killer! What a series. What huge shots he made.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Kyrie Irving the Piston killer! What a series. What huge shots he made.

He's been unreal!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Yeah I'm glad for your guys, too. :)

Very disappointed in how my team has behaved in the last two games. Adams, Westbrook, Durant, Morrow, Roberson, and even Ibaka acting like punks. I've never been so embarrassed to be a Thunder fan. :( Donovan seems not to care about this, either, and allows it to happen. I don't think Scotty would have let them get by with such antics; even Harden was more controlled under him.

On the other hand, my "side" team, Cleveland, has appeared to put all their soap opera drama behind, and the big three have been playing their best basketball. I have been especially impressed with Irving's improved tactical decision-making as of late - he isn't dribbling excessively, he's taking great shots, his passing was tremendous last game, and even his defense was good. I usually take a fly swatter to my television and whack him a few times a game, but I didn't have to do that at all last game. Looking forward to seeing if they can sweep the feisty Pistons tonight.

That line almost killed me. I will try to do that in the next sports game I watch. Sounds like lots of fun.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like Curry is out 2 weeks. Can the Warriors survive without him?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like Curry is out 2 weeks. Can the Warriors survive without him?

yeah probably will go to seven games against the Clipper then. They need Curry badly.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That line almost killed me. I will try to do that in the next sports game I watch. Sounds like lots of fun.

It's a harmless way to relieve frustration.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Spurs Vs. Thunder in the Western Semi-finals. I don't think the Thunder can win in San Antonio. I got Spurs in 6. Who ya got?!

Chris Paul fractured his hand tonight during Game 4. I don't think he will play the rest of the series and rest of the playoffs. Tough blow for the Clipps. On top of that Griffin may have sprained his left quad. Same quad that caused him to miss games this past season. The pendulum has swung mightily in favor of the Trailblazers. Not to mention the longer this series goes, the better for the Warriors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just goes to show how tough and competitive playoff basketball really is. The real stars come out and play and rarely get injured during this time of the year aka Spurs

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Spurs in five. I would like to say six, but the Thunder really handled the rough play and talk by the Mavs poorly and showed how immature they really are, so I don't think they are in any kind of mental shape to take on a quality team like San Antonio. They'll just throw tantrums under pressure and find that no one will stoop to their level this time, because the Spurs are above that nonsense.

Clips...wow. In less than 24 hours, they went from potential Western conference Finals contenders, looking like it was only a matter of time before they could take on and possibly beat a Curry-less Warriors team, to unlikely to get out of the first round. I can't see them beating Portland without both Chris Paul and Blake Griffin.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Clips...wow. In less than 24 hours, they went from potential Western conference Finals contenders, looking like it was only a matter of time before they could take on and possibly beat a Curry-less Warriors team, to unlikely to get out of the first round. I can't see them beating Portland without both Chris Paul and Blake Griffin.

Yeah the road to the finals in the western conference continues to get easier with all these players going down. A shame you play an 82 game season (that is essentially pointless) and now that it comes down to what matters everyone is dropping like flies.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast