Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(27)
    Country

Expo and post expo pickups....a few 99ers plus the GOAT

Had a great time at the expo....was originally planning to go one day, but ended up going all three to meet with some friends.

My good friend recently joined the hobby and he had a blast. Starting his collection with spa rcs....picked all these up at the expo:

He also upgraded his Stamkos and Tavares to bgs95 and picked up Mackinnon and Quick on the last day....

For me, I grabbed three cards at the expo that I'm very happy with:

Prior to the expo, I made a deal and landed this beauty:

And finally, after the expo....I picked up this:

Very happy with these pickups.....most of these cards will be PC unless I upgrade, but I do have two more monster pieces coming in the mail which might be available....stay tuned!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Nice stuff. Well done

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Tavares Cup rookie!