Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Beaszt519's Items on eBay

Game-Used Collection 2.0

Thanks to Yzerberg, Bimola, Ebay and the HI community I've been able to accomplish a solid foundation for my dream collection as it has grown so much more than I ever thought possible in the last little while. The collection has gone through a couple changes and I thought it would be a good time for a new updated thread as I'm sure there will be a bunch more cards added in the near future :)

I'm looking forward to what's ahead as I never know what to expect and I hope to fill you in as the collection continues to grow :)

As of right now I'm working on 3 different wall displays which include : Prime Colors , Limited Logos and Miscellaneous.

Prime Colors (Display #1)

Miscellaneous (Display #2)

Limited Logos (Display #3)

Thanks for taking the time to view my pride and joy =)
    Last edited by Beaszt519; 07-11-2016 at 05:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sexy cards for sure , congrats

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Best lot of cards I've seen in, like, ever. Great patches on these!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sweet Ovi card!

Remember me when you get a religious revelation and decide to forgoe all your earthly possessions. I'll give it a good home.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah no doubt!! Some very nice cards in there.. The Ovi, Bure & Hull cards are sweet!! Congrats..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Upper Deck ePack

definitely some nice looking cards there

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Beaszt519's Items on eBay

After 3 years the card that started it all will now be back where it belongs. I sold this card 3 or so years ago and have regretted it almost every day since. This card is THE reason I collect the cards I do today because when I seen it in real life for the first time I never really liked any of my other cards but when I thought I was done with the hobby for good I got rid of it and never have seen it resurface until just last Sunday night when it went up for bid, Tonight I won the bid and can't wait for this card to come back home to where it belongs =)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I keep coming back to this thread cause those cards are ridiculous!! What a sweet collection!! Those are definitely some sick Patches!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

After 3 years the card that started it all will now be back where it belongs. I sold this card 3 or so years ago and have regretted it almost every day since. This card is THE reason I collect the cards I do today because when I seen it in real life for the first time I never really liked any of my other cards but when I thought I was done with the hobby for good I got rid of it and never have seen it resurface until just last Sunday night when it went up for bid, Tonight I won the bid and can't wait for this card to come back home to where it belongs =)

Best Patrick Roy I'll ever see. Period. This is just nuts!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Also, this patch is to celebrate the 2001 NHL All-Star Game:

http://knownpeople.net/wp-content/up...roy-photos.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast