Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See hardtailfootball's Items on eBay

Rodney I'm saying if I took Berra pants ford jersey Stengel uniform and rizzuto pants that's 28 could u do 20?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

the riddler - thanks for the quick reply and offer. The total bv of the four you mentioned is $55 (Berra 20,Ford 15, Rizzuto & Stengel 10 each). My selling prices, of each, is at about 50% (Ford being very slightly higher), for a total of $28. The shipping for four would be $3. So, the total cost would be $31. Your offer, for the four HOF Yankee gu's, is less than 40%(approx. 36.4%) bv. If they were "common" Yankee gu I'd probably accept your offer, but not for HOFer's. The lowest I'd go on those four is $28, and that includes shipping. Again, thanks for your quick reply and interest. Have a good day, Rodney

BANNED

Country
    See hardtailfootball's Items on eBay

Thanks Rodney!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone else interested in any ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Rodney- I finally got around to doing some scans:

Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

James, thanks for the pictures. However, as I've said before, an honest description is better than "pic's"/scans. All issues can't always be seen in pictures. I wish I could blend mine with yours, and come out with a better card of each. Unfortunately, that can't be done. So, what issues, besides centering, do each have and would you be interested in trading them for some of the Yankees I have posted in the thread I have in the baseball trading forum? Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Rodney- I believe centering is the main issue. Yes I would like to trade these for some of your Yankees.

SCF Rewards
    Country

James, thanks for the quick reply. So the "specks' on the '63 and "lines" on the '62 are on the top loaders and not the card(s)? And, there are no other issues on either? Here is the link to Yankee cards I'd be willing to trade for them - https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ot-HOFer-s-etc - PLMK if any interest you. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for today --- anyone interested in purchasing some HOFer YANKEE gu and/or auto's ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt --- many YANKEES are STILL AVAILABLE !!! PLMK which ones you'd like to have.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast