Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

e-Pack Exclusive Cards Value

Given how scarce some of the e-Pack exclusive cards are proving to be, I'm wondering what people think of them and potential values for these cards when they're physically redeemed.

The Achievement Cards seem to be the ones that will be the top tier, especially this McDavid Silver Foil Facsimile Signature:

I don't imagine that there will be too many of those floating around once the August 31st deadline for collectors to amass the complete S1/S2 Silver Foil set, including YG's. I would probably also include the McDavid Code to Greatness Card #00 in this tier, as only 3 of them are sitting on COMC right now, and well, it's McDavid.

Below that will be the Achievement Cards where you swap out X number of other achievement cards, like these Jagr & Subban Portrait variant cards:

To get an idea of how tough to come across these might be, there are only 3 of the regular Subban achievement card on COMC right now, and they start at $20.

After that, though, things drop off pretty substantially pretty quickly. The SP's for the MVP Green parallels will have some value but the regular set is as cheap as the Silver Foil Boards.

What do you guys think of the Achievement Cards? Anybody chasing them down?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Although I won't be chasing any of these down, I like the idea of these Achievement cards. Makes inserts actually valuable (hopefully), which is a good thing for the hobby. Though, I don't like the drop off we'll seen since these ePack releases though.

And that McDavid looks sharp. Looks like 15-16 UD S1 & MVP on steroids Should be quite the card once some lucky collector redeems it!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Gold*

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'm attempting to make a run at the McD Facsimile auto.

Have two McDavid YG's, need to build up PP to buy 3 more off somebody on epack, once I get McD out of the way the rest should be smooth sailing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

as far as the green SP's from MVP go, I got super lucky and someone was auctioning off their Ovechkin on ebay, picked it up for 2.05 (free shipping) since we just did a trade on the epack site. The current ones sitting on COMC are in the 20.00 price range. I think the price on the greens will come down eventually but its nice to see they are staying high. As for the rest of the chase cards, I really have no idea.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@joshpackham Wow that is a stellar deal. I imagine that the seller would be pretty unenthusiastic about that sale price. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

@RGM81 Yeah I'm not to sure how impressed he was, it was weird, I think the reason it didn't get a lot of bids is because in his listing, he made it very clear you had to have epack, so that probably scared some people away, still trying to pick up a green ovechkin #130

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

@joshpackham Oh so they would have misread that probably. Ouch. I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Price from COMC and hoping to see a couple other sales out there to get an idea what type of value it will have assigned by the market.

SCF Rewards
    Country

With Series 1 sold out, the McDavid CTGs will probably rise in value.

I know there was one guy on there that was amassing a bunch of McDavid CTGs (the more common one) - 56 of them to be exact

https://www.upperdeckepack.com/Colle...essAchievement

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

56? That's just nuts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast